HU

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Wake up refreshed and rested

This is the best herbal solution I found for myself to stay asleep -- this was my challenge and now it's solved! Instead of waking up few times every night, I now sleep deep and wake up just before the alarm goes off. I wake up refreshed and rested! In the beginning I took one tablet, but after few days noticed that I still felt sleepy in the morning, and now I'm taking half the tablet before going to bed, and it works like a perfect dose for me. So experiment to find what works for you. It doesn't have any taste and looks just like pictured on the package - pretty 3-layer pink :-)

This is strong for me maybe 5 mg is enough. I don't know if I helps falling asleep fast or not because that's not my problem. My problem is waking up in the middle of the night. With this pill I could sleep til the alarm woke me up and still got up with heavy head (that's why I mentioned I prefer the 5 mg one). If you need a strong natural supplement for sleep I think you can give it a try.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

The Sleep 3 is a good product for me. The layers melt independently of each other. I get a little sleepy from the first, because I find myself yawning. I notice I am dreaming more, so that means the sleep is deeper with Sleep 3. Otherwise, I don't notice it affecting my rise time or my wakefulness in the A M.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I got this for my husband who has trouble sleeping. It really worked! The size is small so easy to swallow. Dosage is 1 pill about an hour before bed. No after taste. Finally we do see a big benefit so the quality must be great. Highly recommend it for people who have trouble sleeping enough.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have tried several sleep aids and this one is particularly helpful. I recommand you take it about 30 minutes before you want to go to sleep..... at least, that's what works for me. Put some soft music on, read in bed and go with the flow. Let me know if you found this helpful.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Nature's County Sleep 3 is of high quality, and I love that it has ingredients that helps me to fall asleep fast and deep. The size of the pill is medium, makes it easy to swallow. There is no taste whatsoever. Dosage wise, I usually take one an hour before bed time and its benefit for sleeping much faster than usual. Will highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This is probably the best natural sleep product currently on the market. We have tried multiple natural sleeping products, not one has worked as well as this one. It has a solid 10mg of melatonin, but also has a decent amount of L-Theanine. To top it off, it also has Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Lavender, & Valerian Root. I'm not sure what the recommended levels of the remaining ingredients are, but it definitely does the job.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Great product. Hadn’t been able to get to sleep for hours on end until I tried Sleep3 given to me by my niece. I still wake during the night but get straight back to sleep and feel fine In the morning. They are wonderful I order and my parcel is delivered within the week. Iherbs service has been great. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This is now my go-to sleep aid. I have been searching for something that I can take occasionally when my sleep routine gets interrupted that doesn't leave me feeling groggy in the morning. After taking, I fall asleep quickly and stay asleep. I don't take every night, only when I feel I need a decent uninterrupted sleep, or for a few nights in a row to reset my sleep routine. I wake up feeling rested and with a clear head.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I am 71 ,have trouble sleeping, but no more ,this is wonderful, I didn't no how much sleep deprived I was,slept all nite long on first pill,will continue to buy,u must try this ,it works