HU

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Ok

I appreciate that it’s an organic product my picky eater son liked it so much and asked for ordering more and that’s surprising Meir taste delicious as he said and has it for breakfast the size is good for the price I hope he is getting the benefits of using it the packaging is good good quality product compared with other sugary unhealthy ones I highly recommend it for others you can add nuts fresh or dry fruits to it, it has slight sugar

767fe437-208e-4a6b-8e64-f5e5c5467d55
8f17d9b0-c7be-41a0-8874-44f27c872846
ed4dc1f6-1b98-4152-b8bd-5934f9decedb

They taste more natural than the supermarket brands. They are harder than the store bought ones but soaking longer in milk helps a bit. I quite liked the taste but my only concern is what the vitamin or nutritional content would be as there is no mention of b12 and the usual vitamins you see. Perhaps they are already present naturally? Other than that I am happy with these.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

clean ingredients and good quality and taste, good price for the size, came in good packaging, my kids use it for breakfast and for sweet treats,

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

This ready-to-eat cereal is rich in minerals and vitamins. It is a perfect replacement for all those unhealthy junk food snacks. Great value for money!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Only 3 ingredients, organic and non-GMO which is fantastic. Not too sweet and nicely crunchy. Different sized flakes. Gluten-free and not too much fiber which is great for me. So many other cereals have too much fiber, but not this one.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

They don't taste like the traditional frosted flakes, more like actual flakes made from real corn and they don't have that powdery taste.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Original ingredients, good quality and taste. Perfect size. Easy to use. Nice package. Easy to serving

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

A bit sweet but I love it. Wish it came in a bigger package

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

These frosted flakes taste great, especially being gluten free and aren't too sweet.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I can't have milk of any kind including plant milk and this cereal must have milk. I didn't like it, it was too hard. But my husband, who can have milk, and regular nonorganic cereal, said it was awesome. So there you go.