HU

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
很好!

We are consuming probiotics every day to ensure our guts working happily. 60 capsules is a two months’ supply, could last a while.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is a good product. Do exactly what it claimed in the package!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

helps my stomach feel good. great price and speedy delivery

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

good quality, the ingredients we needed

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Good for gut and stress

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Good bargain! Hope it helps build immune

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A very good complex of probiotics and prebiotics. Contains strains needed to maintain / restore the health of the small intestine, large intestine and liver. A complex with a similar composition is available in our pharmacies (Buck Set), but with a significantly smaller number of strains. If you buy a pharmacy (bringing the amount to 25 billion), then at a price it will cost 9! times more expensive. I recommend the complex! Please click 👍 Thank you!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The first time I bought this brand, I bought it because it is Non GMO and each strain has a serial number and no strange ingredients are added. 25 billion is also in line with the bacterial volume requirement. There is a discount and it is not expensive. Let's see how it works after that.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Having eaten 2 brands of probiotics, I think this one works better for the time being. Stool has improved significantly. Take it with meals every day, it is simple and convenient to improve gastrointestinal health.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is my first time ordering probiotics from this company. I started the course, there are improvements, namely, on the skin of the face you can see ... I hope that the problem with acne will be solved for me