HU

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Superb!

I'm so grateful to have found Ashwagandha! I was really struggling with stress and anxiety and this product has been such a game-changer for me. The extract is especially potent and has really helped me to feel calmer and more relaxed. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for natural relief from stress and anxiety. Thank you, Nature's Way!

10fc429d-d026-4811-ab0f-c4ed25d0d24a
6112bc58-e370-46e2-9ed2-2e032a4246e0
b8ffd2c9-b5c3-465f-a7b4-2b8f2f13df72
15ba15ea-fa8e-45f4-b571-c0fc7332a3ec
fe7d043e-1d29-4d36-bebc-5db8eb7ae7b6
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

There is no doubt this Ashwagandha is pure, you can tell by the smell of and sweet relaxation you’ll feel if take it by the evening. Also this product passed the ConsumerLab Test and showed potent with what it claims to have. So I guess it is the best out there

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I take this product to help deal with stress and anxiety from insomnia. I love the ingredients and quality of this product. The capsules are easy to swallow and Nature's Way is great about listing the age of the product on the bottle. I love that this is a vegan, organic, non-gmo product. I take this for 30 days before I switch to another herb for stress and anxiety so that my body doesn't become accustomed to one remedy.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I was taking another brand of Ashwagandha, but the price continued to climb. I have found the Nature's Way brand to be just as effective at a better price point. It is a great adaptogen that has many health benefits including improved blood sugar, inflammation, mood, memory, stress and anxiety.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Doctor has me taking this twice daily die stress. I have adrenal issues and cortisol all over the place, so we are waiting to see if this helps. I’ve noticed no adverse effects with it so I don’t mind taking it. The doc said it could take 3-6 months to notice the benefits because of how stressed my adrenals are.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I have been taking this product for many months. It has so many great properties. it helps with stress and boosts immune system. It does not taste or smell very goo so I make sure to take with plenty of liquids. it has greatly improved my mood and possibly be an aid in weight loss.

nina
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I really felt a reduction on my stress levels after taking those pills. It also improved my sleep and my mood. The size of the pills make them easy to swallow, and there's almost no taste or smell. After doing some research, I found this to be the best quality ashwagandha.

Ornexi
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Amazing quality product, it was first time when I tried this ayurvedic ingredient, and after finishing the bottle I can say that it really improved my sleep, reduced stress levels, and I have quite less mood changes. Great sizing of caps, no specific smell and taste. Planning to continue taking these to help my hypothyroidism too.