HU

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I was writing before about multivitamins of this brand. you need to understand what's making price higher for some vitamin- its form and how those vitamins where done. those vitamins ( brand) non synthetic,meaning they will well absorbing. that's why I recommend them. one of the best brand, and price still very good.

I bought it to try because of its natural vegan ingredients, and also this brand contains a wide spectrum of vitamin E. I would prefer if they state the percentage of each different type of vitamin in each capsule. Do store on the fridge or else capsule will harden overtime. I would also prefer if my supplement is stored in glass bottle instead of plastics one due to BPA and environmental concerns. Do remember to give my review a thumbs up! Cheers to great health and happiness everyone.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I prefer this brand of vitamin E, because it is a plant-based Vitamin E complex made from organic whole foods, which is absorbed better than synthetic. Does not contain GMOs, soy, gluten, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, or preservatives. Medium size capsule is easy to swallow and has no aftertaste. My skin looks healthier and brighter. Recommended.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Great quality product. Easy to swallow pill with no taste. Quick shipping and good packaging. My skin and hair is looking healthier. I will buy these again.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Wholefood multivitamins definitely a lot better than synthesis one for sure. This supplement label has almost everything you need. I like that I get a hint of everything from swallowing 1 pill

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This brand provides a high quality vitamin E at an affordable price. Very strong, so I only take 1-2 a week or maybe an extra if I happen to eat out and consume a large amount of polyunsaturated fats.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The ingredients are great and so far I have not had any adverse reactions taking these. Time will tell how it does for my skin.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I always buy at iherb.. cheap prices and good stuff.. packaging is also good.. and lots of discounts

55444bd3-2ee9-4e9e-980a-0a95aeebba30
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Great ingredients from the best resource - natural products! What would be better? :)

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Its important to take natural Vitamin E with all 8 isomers and this is one of the few products available without synthetic vitamins.