HU
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 6, 2022
great product for my dogs

My dogs love this chewy vitamin, each gets one a day and the biggest get two a day. He was getting one a day for a couple of years, after going up to two per day, I eventually noticed he was moving better and seemed to feel better. He is a 14.5 year old Belgian Sheepdog/Collie mix. He's a big guy, 27 inches at the shoulder, and fairly old for a dog his size. My younger Belgian girls each get one a day. I just drop one on top of their evening meal and gulp it's gone. However, a cup of 60 only lasts me 15 days amongst my three dogs. For this reason, I did switch to another NaturVet Senior Vitamin product that comes in a quantity of 365. Those work just as well and are more economical.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
1,216

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
1,347

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My Senior babe is 16 now & has been on this product for several years. Last year I ran out & I'm not sure why it took several days before I received my order, I think NaturVet was out, anyway, I noticed that my babe was getting up slower & her legs were a little stiff. 2 days back on the vits, she was back to her normal self. Never will I run out again.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
1,242

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
1,397

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I got this bottle for my aging dog, the size of the tablet is quite big (a trapezoid shaped pallet). My dog didn't like the smell (He was a picky eater). I would crush the tablet and mix it into my dog's food. It has the benefit to slow down the deterioration of joints and hip problems in dogs. However, it was too late for my dog, because he was already in the later stage of life. I was inexperienced and only wished I knew about this and gave it to him 3 years earlier.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I know my dog loves them - so is good for me - use them sometimes as treats - well My dog can't make the difference ahahah

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Was looking for an all-in-one vitamin for my dog. Specifically one that has glucosamine. Saw good reviews for this one and decided to give it a try. Delivery was fast. My dog is not particularly picky, so hope he likes this one.