HU

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love my new laundry soda! I did a couple of loads with it and I am really into the fact that my laundry doesn’t smell like anything haha! I have a lot of clothing that is sweated in and the amount I use compared to regular detergent is amazing! Literally just use a tablespoon per load!

1f737064-2682-477b-a688-e9048bf1eea2

The packaging says “100 loads,” and I think that’s accurate. We do a load of laundry every day, and this lasted just over 3 1/2 months. Cleans well, no irritation and I love the recyclable metal packaging. Just wish it wasn’t lined with a plastic bag, but that’s better than going through a thick plastic bottle every six months.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I have been using this for years due to the composition- I feel it's mostly made up of biodegradable ingredients and certainly is kinder than other detergents. I like that the container can be re-used or easily recycled and a little goes a long way. I used a similar product, but found it clumped easily which doesn't happen with this brand. If you have tough stains though - it may not be what you are looking for.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Gentle on clothes yet a good cleaner. I love how economical it is, and that it is not scented. Perfect for children and people with sensitive skin. For whites, I prefer to add a brightener, such as Nellie's or the other ones also available on iherb. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My husband is very sensitive to chemical smells in laundry products. This laundry soap doesn’t leave any residue or chemical scent so I can fully recommend it. Laundry comes out clean and fresh. Sometimes I add a few drops of lemon or lavender oil to the powder just before the wash cycle and it makes everything smell great.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This has been my favourite laundry detergent for a long time. It cleans the clothes well. There’s no fragrance added, the clothes just smell fresh and clean. I started using it when my son was born many years ago and also successfully used it to wash cloth diapers. It leaves no residue on the fabric and is great for sensitive skin.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I believe in this laundry soda is the only laundry powder I ever want to purchase. It’s low on chemicals, cleans amazingly well (especially when paired with the stain remover and oxygen brightener) and does so much for our health and well-being knowing we are not loading ourselves with unnecessary chemicals. Great value and fantastic quality. It is fragrance free which I like, as it leaves me with just well washed, clean clothes. Works just as well in hot and cold water too!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I love the packaging of it. Having trouble removing stains and dirt to your clothes? Try this product and say goodbye to your problems. Great combination with Nellie's Oxygen Brightener. This product has the power of oxygen to penetrate stains and strip away dirt, odor, and grime. As a safe alternative to bleach, it keeps your colors bright and your whites white. Above all, the formula is chlorine-free, color-safe, septic-safe, hypoallergenic, and eco-friendly.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

This is the best laundry detergent ever. I initially worried about its unscented results on clothes as I've been using scented detergents for years (yet clothes still smell badly especially in humid weather). This Nellie's Laundry Soda is just amazing. Clothes are clean and refreshing after wash and it's easy to use and good for environment. I won't wish to order liquid detergent as leakage is still possible during shipment. Will definitely reorder in future.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022