Page 1 - Reviews - Nescafé, Taster's Choice, Instant Coffee, House Blend, Light/Medium Roast, Decaf, 7 oz (198 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It just black coffee, u may add your favorite syrups and milk in there. I had coffee with milk and honey in the morning, but at the afternoon I would like to have something different but still taste the coffee. I will use one pocket of coffee and add free slides of lemon, no milk but some honey and cinnamon powder. Taste the refreshing in ice or hot!

1cd20f66-a638-4161-a461-1ce07651a55c
Posted on May 17, 2022

I loved using these while I was pregnant as it gave me the "coffee fix" without any of the caffeine. Super easy to use, as I would fill a thermos with hot water, add these packets, and then bring with me on walks or in the car to doctor's appointments.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I am very pleased with this purchase as it is very difficult (if not impossible) to find 'travel friendly' decaffeinated coffee. I enjoyed the taste and quality of this item. The packets are my 'go to' when travelling as not every place will have brewed decaf coffee available but hot water is available. They are easy to use and perfect for a standard size mug.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love my coffee and was a bit skeptical at first to buy instant but glad I did. After dinner I sometimes want some decaf coffee as I watch TV and need a no fuss instant stick. The size is good as it fills a mug and taste is decent for instant coffee.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Very convenient packaging for travelers but taste could be better. Greatest thing about this coffee is that it’s decaf and packed in separate packages. Will repurchase unless something better comes up

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Not so many choice of instant decaf here. But this one I highly recommend even always out of stock. I can sleep even after one cup of it at night.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I love taking this decaf coffee in the afternoon which will not keep me awake in the evening. Plus it goes really well with tonic water and become an espresso tonic.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

These are perfect for travel — I don’t like strong coffee and 1 pack is enough for a 4oz cup without being too weak or strong (for my taste). Mixes well too!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Decaf usually has milder taste but Taster's Chouce really gave me nice surprise! It keeps me alive and energetic the whole morning! it's more bitter than the other brands though.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Love this coffee. One packet is good for two cups depending on individual taste. If you like a stronger coffee then one packet for one cup.