HU

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Scented but it’s nice, moisturizing and protecting skin, suitable for dry, but not sure about sensitive skin! Has a white cast but not too noticeable! Good size! Good quality! Smells nice! Fruity smell! It’s suitable for everyday use! Feels light, still a little bit greasy tho. But it does protect and care about skin in the sun! Don’t put on your face if you have acne prone skin!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Quality is good it absorbs easily and doest tingle or burn skin scent is strong and smells like medicine I didn’t wear ynder the makeup but without makeup its very good dosnt give white cast its my daily routine i use spf so I personally like it very much. Size is good in 200 ml comes ingood price (i bought in sale) but i like this product

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

My new favorite high spf, value size chemical sunscreen. Its lightweight and has a nice tropical fruits scent. I use it on my body only because is feels greasy on my face (combination skin). It doesn’t leave a white cast. It doesn’t absorb fast. It has a greasy and shiny look at first but it absorbs after 10-20 mins.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like how easy this sunscreen glides on my body and I like the smell, reminds me of summer. I like the high 70 SPF too. No white residue either. Reasonable price too.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have Neutrogena daily defense sunscreen and i like their range. Happy with my choice for the beach.

dee96843-ab11-4bd5-9165-e60e0c6ee55e
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Goes on smoothly and no grease! I use it to swim where I’m living near the equator and it provides good protection.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great affordable sunscreen with high spf, no white cast, dewy, has a noticeable aroma, gentle on very sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The best sun screen. Perfect delivery within short time. Well done!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Really working sunscreen. Totally satisfied with it even though I was using it near the ecuator.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

OMG. SUPER LOVE THIS ONE. ITS HUGE AND VERY CHEAP FOR A SPF 70. THIS ONE IS A MUST.