HU

Posted on May 23, 2022

I’ve been using it for the last week and it seems great to me, I’m a sensitive skin girl and I haven’t had any allergies to it. It has a normal sunscreen smell/scent and it’s very runny witch is good for the application. Would recommend for rainy/cloudy days because I’m not sure If it protects you enough from sunlight exposure. Arrived very fast in Rio, Brazil, and I wasn’t charged any additional taxes. Please like it if I helped you in any way! 👍🏻🥰 thanks

db632521-0dbf-47b3-a68e-7693b0b6f59a
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been using different types of neutrogenar’s sunscreens and this one is the best. Before this I was using a liquid type and that was alright too. But this face serum is so much easier to use. It spreads over my face very easily and the texture is very smooth. Although it’s SPF 60+, it’s not heavy at all. It almost feels like moisturizer. Another thing I like about this sunscreen is that it doesn’t have strong smell. I will definitely be ordering this product again.

bc9f8593-f540-4c53-95a3-62b6479ddef1
Posted on May 14, 2022

I am so so so very picky about sunscreens. It cannot leave a white cast, nor make me greasy, and it must look fantastic when worn alone and work perfectly with my makeup items when I choose to wear them. It must not contain a flamboyant scent and of course, actually protect my skin from the sun. THIS sunscreen does it all! I really like it and that is saying A LOT coming from me!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

this product is AMAZING! My new asll time favorite! very high SPF which is perfect, Leave an amazing dewy but not oily lair on the skin, It is very smoth to put on and it absorbs perfectly, not too fast and not too slow doesn't leave and which cast feels nurtioshing and it has a very light scent and most importantly - doesn't cause my skin to break out like some other SPFs does Highly reccommend it

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

love it , high quality , i try to use everyday as it offers higher spf than most others , it has avery very mild scent, but the size is pretty small , great for sensitive skin, doesnt make my skin oily , pretty gentle on the skin , the package is small and the despenser is a pump so wasy to controll qty , i use very small amount but apply frequently . i will purchase again .even though its slightly on the pricey side compared to Eucerin which has the exact same active ingrediants, and is 50% bigger and cheaper, but i trust this product for my age group,

Posted on May 28, 2022

There's no need to highlight the importance of putting sunscreen but it's difficult to find a good sunscreen you can use daily and in all situations. This is one of those sunscreens. It's composition is so light and feels very gentle. You don't have to put it much because it spreads nicely. It has almost no scent and it soaks into the skin quickly, doesn't leave the skin oily or greasy. Seems very high quality and it even softens the skin. I absolutely love it, this is the first face sunscreen I actually enjoy using. It doesn't feel like you have anything on your face!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Unlike almost any other sunscreen product, this is so lightweight you can't feel it. It doesn't have that heavy blocked sweaty feeling, and it goes smoothly under makeup. I use it along with my moisturizer, and it definitely does the sunscreen job it's meant to do - even in strong sunlight.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Light and absorbed quickly on the skin it does moisture with out greasy feeling doesn’t have a white colour trace on the skin matched combination texture skin high quality no scent using it to hydrate and giving a glow size is small package is good good for sensitive skin

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Really a perfect sunscreen for face. Struggled so hard to find something that works. I’ve tried many types and brands and am so glad I found this. It’s a light serum texture that absorbs quickly and completely into the skin. It’s not oily or sticky, doesn’t make my sensitive skin break out at all. It leaves a dewy finish, not oily. So skin actually looks radiant. I suggest using a matte foundation on top instead of a hydrating one if you’re layering on makeup and concerned about too much shine or dewy is not what you prefer. Makes your skin have a natural finish!