HU

debikay
Posted on Mar 31, 2022
Feels very light on my skin

I have a difficult time finding sunscreen for my face. I'm relatively sensitive to breakouts, and can't stand the feeling that my face is being sealed in, which I get from a lot of sunscreens. I just got this one the other day, and I love it already. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin, and I don't feel an imminent breakout from the product. If a matte look is important to you, this might not be the product for you- I notice a slight sheen. I notice only a very light scent, that doesn't bother me. I'm usually pretty sensitive to smells. The lotion itself is an light orangey color (it's more orange than my picture looks)- it rubs in clear onto my white skin, but I don't know how it might come out on darker skin. Basically- this one is a winner for me! (35F, Mediterranean climate)

b8c28dce-8292-4868-a555-95d647326084
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love the non greasy feel to this sunscreen and it's lightweight too so it doesn't feel like you are wearing it. The tube it comes in is a good size. I like the fact that it's a very high spf and broad spectrum. I am mix race and the lotion blends into my skin well without leaving a white cast.

a70b8097-bcf5-4162-bf0a-75bd7f066301
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I love this product and i will buy again..i love the smell and scent andbit takes care your face..the quality is good and the size will last until my next package will arrive.i can add on my personal routine..the composition is good and my face benefit and feel good..ibwill use frequently .

d4a28a0d-6377-4183-b80b-e3eea2682c78
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Easy to use with light smell/scent. Good for outdoors with a surprisingly generous size/amount for me. I use it only when I am outside for extended periods of time and so I’m not so sure how the lotion affects the skin if used on the routine basis. Anyway it helps that the feel is not oily or weird but light on the skin.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This sunscreen is really effective. Coming from a trusted brand, this product is great. It is not only protect your skin from sun exposure but also it softens and moisturize your skin at the same time. It is well packaged. Absolutely this has a very good quality. It really helps your skin from sun damage.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Come into 1 piece to my place. It is my first buying form i herb! The lotion has a very soft fragrance (maybe a bit of flower scent), great absorption and not greasy at all Texture is very light. And i love the color of the substance...nice formula! Will try on the face next morning.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

It's almost impossible to find sunscreen that smells good and is not heavy on the skin. This meets both criteria. It feels great on the skin, and the scent is gentle and pleasant. And best of all, it does a great job as a sunscreen.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

It’s my favorite brand, I like how easy to apply this and how light and nice on skin no color nothing doesn’t hurt my eyes. I will definitely reorder this soon!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

The texture its really soft makes your skin like velvet so its good to wear under make up I love the high protection and the size is really good also has a good smell and really good quality Im going to buy it again for sure.