HU

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
Excellent product. Highly recommended !

I absolutely love all Multivitamins by New Chapter. I bought this one for my dad who is 60+. My dad loves it. I love how ingredients are included in it to cater for people for that age group especially having a prostate support blend. So far so good, my dad takes it on a daily basis and have not had any issue with its size. It's for everyone's info, a standard size tablet. I am currently waiting for black Friday, I will be ordering more for my dad and my father in law.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Premium brand. You can’t save on parents. Everything is the best and digestible by him. Moreover, the father has problems with the prostate. He says that he gets better with them.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This NEW CHAPTER +55 Multivitamin is EXCELLENT. Being a whole food product and not synthesized my body absorbs it better. Herbalist recommended this product decades ago, before I was 55+. Yes, I have been taking this product for over 20 years.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

After extensive research into multiple vitamin companies, comparing ingredients and researching quality standards, New Chapter quickly rose to the top. My husband says he notices a difference when he takes New Chapter 55+ Multivitamin daily.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Always use these off and on. Can tell a difference after I take a break from them. My nails are not as strong and grow very little for one thing.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

A purchase for my dad, who likes this "all-in-one” supplement (better to have one than many). New chapter is on the pricier side compared with other brands, but quality is good

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have been using this product for 4 months, and noticed the reddish color of the tablets will fade away, what to ask; is it normal and safe to use? Thank you

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Bought this for my dad, but not sure if the tablet was supposed to change colour but after opening and closing the bottle several times to consume multivitamins like a regular, the colour of the tables change is it supposed to happen like this?

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I've been always buying New Chapter vitamin for my family. This product for my father. It's been helping enhance his health and he likes this. But one thing he doesn't like is the size of one tablet is pretty big to him so he has to break it apart to make it powder before he takes.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022