HU

Chloe-M-NY
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I love New Chapter, and this is a really superb multivitamin. I've ordered it many many times. I emailed New Chapter's CS and they told me that the tablets in the photos I sent them appear normal to Every Woman's One Daily 40+ Multivitamin which has a natural variation of light brown to brown with speckles. I sent them this picture here in my review and two other pictures. With the new coating the tablets may appear different in color, shade, and smell. This in no way affects the efficacy or safety of the product.

0dbdd05e-fdab-47c8-81a8-bc699864c7d3
Posted on May 16, 2022

I have ordered or purchased this brand of multi vitamins for about the last 10 years and I do really love the quality but my partner noticed how much they had gone up and even I thought the cost of this brand through I herb has gotten really pricey. We also looked up the history of this company and really do not like the proctor and gamble angle of them driving up the cost over the original owners of the company. the price hike was so much that I almost cancelled them off this order before it was processed. Is there any particular reason why the price has increased so much ? this is sort of a mixed review as I stated we do love the quality of the product.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

My daughter is now over 40, she is always in a hurry and her diet is often lacking, besides she does not like to swallow tablets, so I decided to offer her this supplement that brings together in a single tablet essential vitamins and minerals, as well as a series of herbs very interesting. New Chapter provides great products even if a little expensive, I took advantage of the special price.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Good vitamin that meets my requirements. It is a little large like most multi's but not huge. I really like that it is made with organic vegetables & herbs. It also includes all of the vitamins I look for in a multi & the extras for the 40 + group. Would recommend!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I used to take prenatal multivitamins even though I wasn’t pregnant but was recommended by my doctor. I am trying to take multivitamin that has natural ingredients that will actually work for my age group. Its a bit on the pricier side so we shall see if it’s worth the price!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Nice product, I take one tablet everyday. Chose this multivitamin cos of dosage meets our daily needs. The rest are all quite high dosage, not sure if it is good for health. Moderation is just nice.

b7c060a7-0a28-4ab8-9f20-9fb33906fc01
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I have been taking these multivitamins for six years. They are very gentle on my stomach, and that I can take it even without any food. I love the ingredients, and the way they are made.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I take my Advanced Multi Vitamin every day to assist with my overall health. They are made with organic vegetables and herbs and great value for money. Easy to swallow