HU

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Favorite women's multi vitamin! Haven't gone with any other brand since trying this one! Quality is amazing! Good ingredients that you don't even have to hesitate about! Packaging feels fancy and expensive (glass😉)! Bottle size Is good as well! price is a bit up there but we'll worth it!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I purchased this vitamin for my adult son after reading reviews on this vitamin and others. My son is 50+ years and he rides his motorcycle on long trips. I believe that those trips are causing him to lose weight. He is very tall (6’3”) and naturally on the lean side. He is now on his second bottle of this vitamin. He says it is easy enough to swallow and he takes one tablet daily. He has not gained any weight yet but I’m hoping to see some gain by the end of the second bottle. I do not expect the vitamin to cause weight gain, but I’m hopeful that the increased nutrients and increased food intake, he will gain some weight.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is a repeat purchase. I have bought this thrice and will continue to buy it. My mother who is a vegetarian takes this supplement daily. She’s in her 60s and feels this supplement works for her and gives her strength and energy unlike other brands of supplements. Like that the ingredients are vegetarian friendly and helps to make up for nutrients she is lacking in her diet.

Posted on May 4, 2022

This multivitamin is high quality with excellent ingredients. I love that it comes from real foods. You know how lesser multivitamins turn your per green? You just urinate out all the vitamins your body couldn’t absorb… well, with this one, it seems that my body absorbs it very well.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have been taking multivitamins all my life, and for as long as I’ve been an adult woman, I have been searching high and low for the multivitamin that works the best with my body. The quality of ingredients (especially the fermented vitamins and minerals) in New Chapter’s One Daily Women’s multivitamins, is exceptional. These give me sustained and non-jittery energy, and the pills are a great size. I recommend these over any other multi I’ve taken.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I love that this is a one a day product and that is from natural fruits and vegetables rather than synthetic ingredients. It definitely makes a difference to my energy levels as I notice if I haven't taken it for longer than 3 days, it has something in it my body needs. Recommend trying.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I love that this multivitamin doesn’t have very high levels of vitamins and minerals. I have had issues with multivitamins like that in the past causing extreme hunger and anxiety. I suspect it was from the b vitamins. These caused no side effects for me so I will stick with them!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Bought this vitamins second time, first time use it 48 days and my hairs stopped fall at all, and after some month I think my body lost vitamins again and ordered second time bigger package for 72 tablets , but my problem with hair loss was bind exactly with vitamins, especially vitamin d and iron, I checked. Also bought same vitamins for my mom. At the moment this vitamins my favourite

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love the New Chapter vitamins, and they were recommended to me by my naturopath as the best vitamins on the market. I love that it is 1 a day, and I've never had any "sick" feeling with New Chapter, as I have with other vitamins in the past.