HU

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Im still using it for 2 weeks but i noticed that im not carving Carbs and with workouts it will work best. It smells nice.

6a552b6c-5b37-4a72-bec3-5cf727876d53
db2c58f2-6801-4614-918b-f6b658e229ac
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

They work really fast and they are extremely efficient! They make sure the fat is constantly burning between and during meals. I am very pleased with this purchase. When paired with exercise, an attainable diet, and healthy habits, these capsules will help support your goals. I enjoy taking them as I am down from 329 to 272 so far.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I got this product in the Try it section, and am very impressed. I am in the process of transitioning to a low carb lifestyle (not quite keto but close enough) and have been taking this supplement along with completely cutting out sugar and grains and most carbs. Previously when I tried to do this I ended up with headaches, brain fog and fatigue. Not this time. No cravings either. I genuinly feel it is helping a lot to transition to a healthy, anti-inflammatory diet. My joints are very grateful and I also lost 10+ cm (water retention and bloating) from my waist in the first week, along with 2.3 kg. I really couldn't be happier, I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

On me worked almost immediately, even though I never trusted this kind of supplements (there are many brands selling the same stuff). And yes, it actually works only if take it 30-60 mins before a meal as it says in the defections. If taken right before or during a meal, it doesn’t work on me. I’m a man by the way, purchased it as a trial, so I do not think it really matters whether you’re a guy or a gal, I’m pleased with the supplement. Nonetheless, I DO watch what I eat, I do intermittent fasting (for loooong years), if I eat more carbs for breakfast, I substantially reduce my late lunch/early dinner calories.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have noticed in just 10 days that my appetite is significantly reduced and I have more energy. However, I think the ingredients in this product are not good for me as I have been aware of an increase in connective tissue inflammation of my joints. I reduced the dose to just 2 capsules but it must just be a synergistic reaction in my system.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

BHB micmics what happens if you would be fasting or on ketosis on a low carb diet. Highly beneficial for the brain and for the metabolism, not sure if it makes you lose weight but in any case, it has a real impact on health and overall will even increase the lifespan if you stick to it for some time.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

i'm happy with my purchase. been trying hard to lose weight for a long time. this has been very effective. better bowel movement and I lose appetite after taking it.

0e399113-c9dc-44b3-94ff-75b3a8ff9bb5
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It works for me, but you have to drink lot lots of water. I only take 4 pills per day, 6 pills a day will be too strong for me. I don't feel hungry, and have lot of energy, but need to drink lot of water, I drink about 100 oz of water per day. I also pair with Puori whey protein drink, these two help me lost 5lbs in 2 weeks.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I was not a believer of such supplements and the research behind it all seems a little undecided. But this was on the trial sale and i was curious. I am one of those women who exercises and eats well but finds it harder than other women to shed some bits of stubborn fat. Been curious as to how I could boost my routine a little - trying a few different ways and this is one of them. Been taking it for a week, so far, it seems to suppress my appetite without compromising on alertness and cognitive functioning! Writing a research paper and I did not want to compromise my alertness and attention. So far so good! But for me, I would probably finish the bottle before updating this review later in a few weeks! :) Quick update after taking it for roughly 2 weeks. YES it works well alongside regular exercise and a somewhat controlled diet (not an actual diet but mindful eating). I do a lot to lose and maintain but I have just plateaued… this has helped me get over that bump. I feel less bloated, have a sustained flatter tummy and my exercising has also gotten less tiring. I am eating less and i don’t feel the energy drop like i would with previous attempts. So thumbs up from me! In fact, i’m just about ready to get more on my next iherb spree! 😊

In order to give a real opinion it should be taken for 3 months while I bought one bottle. With the New year holidays and appetite I didn't gain any weight though I was eating 3 times more than usual. So I do believe this product did help not to gain any weight.