HU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Good quality

I like the potency, quality and contents of this product but can't yet say how it's affecting me, after just a week of taking it. It's a key nutrient that's often lacking, however, and it always tests 'positive' for me when I check it via muscle-testing/dowsing.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Coenzyme Q10 is one of the best antioxidants for heart health and the circulatory system in the body It's absolutely the best The packaging is affordable and excellent ..

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Small gelcaps that are easy to swallow. I've always trusted NOW brand for quality and price, and these don't disappoint. Liquid (gelcap) CoQ10 is supposed to be more bio-available than powder (capsule) form, so I prefer gelcaps.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

My nutricionist recommended me this product and also the brand. According to her, is one of the best. Regarding the shipping, it was really fast and the product arrived with many layers of protection. I totally recommend!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Good value for money and really good for people of a certain age! I like it for heart and brain, and I find the brand to be good quality.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Excellent quality started to make me feel better quickly. Taking 2 tablets daily. Easy to take as I prefer gel tablets. I have heart issues that seemed to be more breath. I am 70 years old. Give it a 9.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Good combo with some Vitamin E and Selenium included. Regular purchaser!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Reputable brand, decent cost, quality ingredients, pill is a manageable size, helps with mitochondrial energy production, heart health

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Always trust Now Foods brand, been buying from them and will continue

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

not much effect for younger people. not much effect. very good