HU

4.8
Based on 3,376 Ratings
2,881
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Has all the vital vitamins and nutrients in just one serving - it's crazy! You can just buy this one package, and still get everything you need. The effects on immunity are incredible! The way it made me more prone to sicknesses is amazing, and my skin even started looking better after a couple of weeks of taking it. Great quality, serving size/dose, and no taste, which is great for a supplement. Strongly recommend!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

My wife couldn't stand the smell and taste of some items after she recovered from covid, because her sense of smell didn't recover fully, so she couldn't take her previous multivitamin tabs due to its smell and taste, but she managed to tolerate these multivitamins because they have lots of berry extracts

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

This product is tested by labdoor and is listed on their website. Their ranking is B- which is a very good score actually. The ingredient quality is superb. Size of the pill is actually large but you can break it to swallow easily. No stomach issues observed after first 2-3 days of consumption.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Excellent vitamins, but you need to be careful for those who have a breakdown in the folate gene, here Folic is in a form that is poorly absorbed in this case. Just as carefully you need to be those who have so much selenium in the body, like me, there is too much of it. The rest is great in my opinion.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

NOW Foods,Eve, Superior Women's Multi is one of the best Multivitamins for women, with fundamental nutrients and minerals zeroed in on the prerequisites of ladies. I truly preferred the outcomes, better and better execution, my energy has improved, my anxiety has dropped, my insusceptible framework higher, skin, hair and nails solid. I suggest it. If this.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I've been using this for months and I love it. It served me well when I contracted the flu that flu thru this family. Both my spouse and child got a severe case of it. The kid's still recovering. I felt bad on Tues, with chills, fever and aches.