HU

Posted on Dec 7, 2021
If your supplements give you pain..

I've ordered these because I have a lot of deficiencies and I need to take a lot of pills. Lately, it has started affecting my liver and I had a lot of pain. Now I take this everyday (in between meals) and I can say that most of the pain is gone. Be careful when you need to take a lot of pills, they will definitely hurt your liver in the long run!

2b68cf1d-d07c-49db-bd19-bf76c34e5374
e997b065-7f4f-46db-8fa0-4641a83eaebc

I ended up with fatty liver from years of alcohol abuse. I stopped drinking, but still had pain. I used Dr Tobias and Trunature, but still had some pain. I got these, taking them 3x a day...no pain, feel great, liver panel normal. Even if you are still drinking, milk thistle can help minimize/repair the damage...of course best to quit altogether. This supplement is magic. Reduced my liver enzymes in half in as a little as a month. It also cleared up the white in my eyes. 5 stars

48b7e864-5b0c-443e-bedc-297adda0978d
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

like this brand; easy on stomach and price is reasonable. I use it as part of a kieto diet as a herbal remedy for digestive, liver, kidney, and gallbladder. Silymarin also has a diuretic effect while preserving the body’s store of potassium, an electrolyte important to the function of cells throughout the body. essential supplement for liver functions if you follow a fatty diet such as kieto or Atinks. I'll repurchase ! thumb up if you find my review useful

29bbca5b-9f9e-4e85-a839-cd12dfc338ea
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

i got this for my husband for liver health as someone who drinks. This is not the first brand of silymarin I've gotten him, i had tried switching to different brands of silymarin and think this is perhaps the best with double strength. High quality stuff and affordable. I am just glad i can get all my health supplements here on iherb.

a3892a14-cf4c-42af-8671-131f0f491086
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I really believe in this Silymarin, this is the first one I try and I like it so far. I feel like silymarin reduces liver dysfunction. Silymarin may help ease inflammation and promote cell repair. This may help ease symptoms from liver diseases like jaundice, cirrhosis, liver cancer, and fatty liver disease. Since I have a hyperpigmentation, I decided to try to help my liver first, before starting to apply any other things on my face. I believe I can help my body from inside.

5c5e2529-6a5c-45db-826c-423b2a2a51c7
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for weeks and I can honestly say it's made a noticeable change in my health, mood, and energy. It's a burst of strength and energy that I needed. This is truly an excellent supplement that gives me the boost I need to keep going strong.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a few weeks now and I have noticed a very noticeable difference in my energy levels. I use to struggle with getting up in the morning and getting through the day, but after just one bottle of this supplement, my energy levels were significantly improved. I recommend this to anyone who is looking to improve their quality of health without breaking the bank or

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

this vitamin has been a daily supplement for me for over a month. I've noticed a difference in my energy levels and performance. It also gave me much-needed relief from the stress of every day life. I'm very impressed with this supplement and highly recommend others to try it!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am so happy with this vitamin! I feel like a new person. It's such a difference from all of the other vitamins I've tried. I can tell the quality is 100% better and it has made such a difference in my health and well-being. The customer service team is also amazing and always answers my questions, even if they're not related to this

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I found this vitamin and started taking it right away. I began to feel the benefits of taking the vitamin within a few days and I could tell that my health was better. The quality of life that this vitamin offers is worth every penny, plus it has also helped me stay in shape!