HU

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Best in class addition to your probiotic regimen!

I began taking Boulardii after reading how it's one that most people are frequently deficient in, and, is not included in other probiotic supplements. This is one of my go-to supplements for probiotics, which I usually do periodically as part of an overall digestive care regimen. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Used this as part of a cleanse regimen (together with grapefruit seed extract and probiotics) and still ocasionally use it while traveling. This is great for any stomach issues caused by candida or infections and is a must have for your gut 1st aid kit when digestion issues arise on your vacation (use it with GSE and probiotics for optimum result). Capsule size: small and easy to swallow, no taste. Note this doesn't have exactly the same effect as probiotics, you will need those as well for best gut heatlh.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Amazing Prebiotic. I have been taking antibiotics for the last 3 weeks due to an infection on my tooth. I have heard Saccharomyces Boulardii does help reduce the side effects of antibiotics so wanted to try it. After using only 1-2 days all the side effects of the antibiotics disappeared. This product is magical. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

As a Holistic Health Coach who does research and is always learning, I recommend the Now, family owned vitamin and supplemental products! They are still fairly priced and extremely consistent in this growing market to get more us healthy! Saccharomyces Boulardii, the yeast bacteria that is symbiotic with many plant species around the Mediterranean, on the skins of the grapes, has been an unknowingly stabilizing component for centuries with our Gut microbiome! Blessings Everyone! Stay Hydrated my Friends!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

A supplement perfect to benefit the bowel movement and also help the digestion. Helps with both diarrhea and constipation. I also take it for the healthy gut. The pills have no taste and are easy to swallow. Great package and a quality product. Should be kept in the fridge to avoid spoiling the product.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This is a very good product with great quality and the ingredients in it are very good, l was actually using another type of product before some body introduced me to this brand and since l started using for my stomach lssues l have a great results from this brand, the size is very easy to swallow and the supplement is very good for digestion and absorption. The microbiome helps my gut a lot. The taste is good no bad taste and the benefits are so many really, and helps me also to relief constipation. The packaging is very nice and portable.. Thank you..

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I really like this probiotic supplement. The quality seems really good with high quality ingredients. Good size but a little bit pricey. No taste that I can tell. Great for microbiome improvement and digestion. Will probably buy some more I really like Now products seem to give great benefits and deliver as promised.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022