HU

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I have had such bad peeling on my lips. This natural lovely product, gently scrubs dead skin away, and leaves my lips smooth and plump! I love this product and will continue to purchase. I use this every time I utilise a face mask - 3 times a week. My lips have actually improved, so sometimes I get away with only using it once a week.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

It’s absolutely great and easy to be used. Highly recommended

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I’m not a fan of the scent Great for every day use not to grainy but gets the lips smooth

Posted on May 27, 2021

It's a great product but I didn't really enjoy how soft it was. It was probably melted a little but otherwise it's great

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

I'm on the fence about it. I like it but it's not the best scrub I've used. It does a decent job, not too harsh on the lips, good for winter time. I wish it smelled more like vanilla though.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

I'm hesitant to keep using this because there's a bit of an oily smell that lingers afterward. I'm afraid the one I got might have gone rancid... But even putting that aside, there isn't much of a vanilla scent at all and the amount of product you get is very small. It feels overpriced even though I bought it on sale for 40% off. For the good points - it's both exfoliating and moisturizing, and the packaging is very cute. I definitely want to keep the container and reuse it with other products.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

It has a nice feel to it and no extra artificial ingredients

Posted on Mar 17, 2022