HU

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Good

The bottles are nice and look good, but I'm disappointed with the nipple. It often collapses into itself while the baby is sucking, and it really interferes with her eating. I have to stop and pull it out and then try again, so it's kind of annoying to pay attention to it all the time. But price is very fair for 2 bottles.

I cant wait to use these cute bottles. The nipples are so similar to mommy’s so I know my baby will like it.. it came in a very good condition..

85ec6385-e014-41fc-ace2-2f43ba05e8be
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Perfect size. Exactly what I was looking for. These are newborn bottles w/ new born age + nipple which are replaceable. The quality is really nice, almost look like they’re glass. Excited to use these. These were nicely packaged no dents.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

best bottle for moms who breastfeeds their child and want to bottle feed too.. no confusion.. I bought for my eldest before and bought also for my youngest now.

Um-alwateen
Posted on May 17, 2022

I really fall in love with those bottles. The quality, size, package and color are great . I used it for my 4 month old daughter. I want to repurchase it again but it is out of stock

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Great price, product works as should. But the SafeTemp feature that should change color if the milk is too hot does not work, or if it works then it is not very visible on the product.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Very cute bottles and I ordered a ton. However, I noticed they cause a lot of bubbles due to a lot of air entering the bottle which led to my baby having gas. I have now changed bottles to avoid this issue.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Excellent for new born baby Sure will purchase again Good quality Good size

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

our new baby loves theses bottles, the size is perfect for the first few months

Posted on May 28, 2022