HU

AmalYaqoob
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Not fortified nutritional yeast are better than fortified that tend to come with synthetic vitamins that are not even natural. I prefer what comes naturally and this product is amazing, although its price is pretty expensive but at least its something that gives you benefits and no problems… Size of bag is bigger than I expected

08ea9ab9-9238-4731-b650-c802e98e6174

This is my first time ordering this brand, though I have been eating nutritional yeast for about 16 yrs, a little every day, different brands. This one has no synthetic vitamins, which is why I bought it. It's mild tasting, not as strong as some I've had, but very pleasant. It is also very light, as in the flakes themselves are just loftier, bouncier- if you get what I mean- than other brands I've had, which flakes are harder and crunchier in texture. It's mildness and lightness means I put more on/in my food so I can taste the umami flavour. It doesn't interfere with the texture of other foods, and blends in well with sauces. The package has a resealable zip, but I always decant into a jar because powdery things tend to prevent proper resealing. I will buy this brand again.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I was looking for a non-fortified nutritional yeast and decided to try this brand. This product is much more delicious than fortified nutritional yeast brands I have tried that contain synthetic B vitamins added to it. The flavor and taste is delicious. I've been incorporating nutritional yeast into my diet since starting keto and I enjoy the taste! I mix it in my home made salad dressings and also in my omelets, or I eat a few teaspoons a day for my daily intake of B vitamins. Will be buying this product again in the future.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Tastes nutty to me. I use it on all my salads for the benefit of B vitamins very frequently (two to three times a day). It is good on eggs, salads, mixing into dips. I have seen my family use it on their oatmeal and other random things. The package zips together and stayed together well. We pour in into another container and refill that as needed. A health staple in our house.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is the best nooch that I have tried. The flakes are really big. Super high quality. Awesome for my vegan diet/lifestyle. I think these are the cheesiest flakes I have tried; great taste. The package is massive and will last forever. Right now my favorite is mixing this in salads!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Purchased this as it was launched, at a much lower price. I'm not happy that iHerb have increased the price so much now. This nutritional yeast is unfortified and I believe is quality, however I wonder why B6 is not listed in the supplement facts. Does that mean it doesn't contain any? It should, so this is kind of strange. It seems to be a little less nutritious, in comparison to other brands but it has a great subtle taste. The flakes are very fine and small. Very pale in colour too, compared to other brands I've had. I love the quantity but it was difficult for me to zip the bag after each use, until I got half way through it. If you've found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Hard to find a great nutritional non fortified yeast at a reasonable price. This brand has accomplished both these objectives. I believe in the health benefits that this nutritional yeast affords me. Love the flavor and the great health benefits I am getting as a results supplementing my diet with this product.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This was my first time purchasing nutritional yeast and wasn't sure what to expect. It turned out to be very pleasant. This has a light cheesy flavor and goes well on pasta, salads vegetables, etc. If your pasta sauce is a little running, it will thicken it up. I will purchase it again.

Posted on May 16, 2022

1) Nutty flavour 8/10 NuNaturals mini flakes yeast does have the nutty flavour though its not very strong. I would say it has more nutty flavour than other yeasts out there but a little less than the strong ones i have tasted. 2) Not fortified with extra vitamins. I am fine with this as if i am particular, I should take multivitamins. It already has vitamin A and Bs and some minerals such as calcium, iron and potassium as listed. 3) Saltiness 9/10 I would say it is more salty than I thought it should be. Good to take on its own or with bread/crepes. If you add it to some soup or beverage, the taste of yeast and its saltiness are over powering. I love to sprinkle some on bread with butter, makes bread more flavourful. 4) Mini-flakes or large flakes I prefer karge flakes to mini flakes when used with plain breads. Large flakes will give more substance during chewing. Mini flakes is good for sprinkling them on beverage/soup or bread that already have their own nuts or raisin. 5) Crisp Yes, even though it is in mini flakes to powdery, you still can hear the crisp when chunking on it. 6) Quality Looks good, taste well, passed. Overall, i give a 7.5/10. Like its reasonably strong nutty flavour but prefer it to be less salty. If you find my review useful, do give me a "like or thumbs up".

9c357f48-d05d-48f0-a3ee-fe9cf7721068
5ab4df3a-c872-4a94-bc04-45559fb6b66e
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

this is first time ive gotten the "unfortified" nutritional yeast- tastes great and a good, natural way to get your vitamin B- skin and complexion look a lot better. i have a small salad every day and sprinkle 1-2 Tbsp and tastes like parm cheese. or i just have a few spoonfuls watching tv. such a good product.