HU

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Good organic oconut oil!

I use it to have oil pulling every morning. It is very convenient to directly put the oil inside my mouth because of the design of the package, with a small tube at the top. You can also use the the oil for other cooing purpose. I buy 4 at one time at discounted pirces!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

My 2nd purchase, it's refined so the smell of coconut isn't as strong. I usually use refined for better health effects but have this on standby when I want to use it to cook or bake and not having so much coconut smell. Quality is quite good, will recommend.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Got the Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, Refined in a glass jar previously to try making my own plant-based butter. Sadly it didn't pan out but I realised I liked having it around as a pantry staple. Since I don't use it regularly I got this squeezable format. Cononut oil is one of the best source of oil but I'm not a fan of everything tasting like coconut. The refined option is a great find.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Quality of the product is good, and the ingredients are organic. The taste is typical of coconut oil. I like the squeeze tube as it is convenient, especially when used as a carrier for other oils. It is not cold pressed but steamed refined so if you want cold pressed Nutiva also makes this product in pouch. It's probably less apt to become contaminated by inserting utensils into the product for use.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Very Good quality and size is amazing it was alot for me I gave half of my oil to my sister. She really love it. This oil has alot of benefits. I use it for my hair and for message on my double chin. Love the ingredients. You can Also use it for cooking its great for health.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Convenient packaging makes this easy to use and measure out, and also easy to keep clean. I imagine this would also be good for packing on extended trips or car camping to use for cooking as well. I use coconut oil for baking dishes primarily, such as protein energy bites, sweet potato brownies, etc. I've always found this brand to be consistent and high quality.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I am not sure if it good or bad, but it has no coconut smell at all. I was using the California gold before, it smells coconut and which is so rich and creamy !! This one is very fine and light, I guess it should be good for skin care!!

d04f018d-bb9a-4600-a116-f63e71b53959
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love the taste of this coconut oil. I took 1 tablespoon everyday when I got covid. I believe it will speed up my recovery.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Amazing way to use the coconut oil. Was the first time i didn't do a mess to use it. Very smart packaging. Also takes long, very good cost benefit and will buy it again.