HU

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Great vitamin combination and in right amount too to help the immune system fight infections. It is easily absorbed and does not irritate the stomach unlike other vitamin products which can sometimes stimulate the acid but is still best taken with food. Overall great quality and I'm satisfied with my purchase.

e7466098-037c-4117-a40a-2854bf09bb1e
cb405f16-520a-4110-93e6-fd660a1314ee
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

i buy this is actually for the zinc but since this one have extra vit C and D3 some more then yeah why not? its like a very good deal yet with good quality. but please take note that it may too sour for some people that having a gastric (based on my personal opinion)

744491d0-a9dd-4747-9ada-fa25aed78376
Posted on May 26, 2022

Usually at the beginning of a cold I took three different supplements separately vitamin C separately vitamin d3 and zinc. I decided to try this supplement, it is very convenient for me that everything is in one jar. At the very beginning of my cold, I drank 2 capsules as recommended in the lesson, and the next day there were no symptoms. It was probably a mild cold, but I still did not expect such a good result.

a354d5be-713f-4906-9944-8c8b96897ca5
Posted on May 26, 2022

This brand is ethically honest with what their products contain.It works with my occasional rhinitis especially to cold weather.This immune booster is a must have’s for me.I feel secured with my job as a nurse to protect myself from disease transmission from my clients.My stomach is not upset with this unlike other supplements or vitamin c out there.Others give me GERD which i thoroughly select supplements that i buy.Lucky i found this brand! It’s incredible and works wonder!I will highly recommend this product to health care workers like me and to all people who suffers immune problems related.Why one choose 3 in all in one tablet!The quality of the supplement has no issue for me.Infact i love the packaging and especially the taste

07f1436c-77ea-4a1f-a36a-4d42bc723198
Posted on May 19, 2022

The package is very secured and quality of the vitamin is superb. I have been taking this for few months now and I can say it has no side effect on my stomach, it does not give me acidity, and I feel a lot more active nowadays. It really helps building up your immunity.

99374c2b-0bb6-4e6a-80b1-4e268cc8616d

i bought this as maintenance medicine for my mother as her request, i will update after a few weeks to ask how she feels but other than that, the amount is good to last for very long and the tables aren't that bog or nauseating to take as daily maintenance. my mom is past her 60s of age so hopefully these help her

1edc8ff9-167c-42ab-a415-4caaa2e6530b
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

All the vitamins with the correct ingredients and quantities (mg) in each quality tablet specific to my needs as a Coeliac and my sensitive stomach. Awesome to be able to buy larger amounts in one package. Love that I don’t have to take a handful for tablets. Works really well for immunity. Tablet size is easy to swallow. A very effective product.

686f1e93-7a02-4e19-9ca2-79820ac13741
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Got this for its Vitamin C and Zinc, glad it also has Vitamin D. Perfect vitamin trio for immune health and all essential nutrients for the body. The capsule is white, soft and is in normal size, very easy to take unlike other vitamins with large capsules that are so difficult to swallow. I like this and will be repurchasing once finished.

2c6c4742-6793-42b2-9d52-fa0673a78060
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

basically I was searching on iHerb for a quality zinc supplement and was happy just going with my normal regime of other supplements but when I came across this I was very surprised. I love how convenient this supplement complex is, it basically has the perfect amount of everything to assist with your immunity! I feel great since taking it. I have 2 capsules every night and for me personally I just find it reassuring that I am able to have these supplements readily available to take in the formula they have provided (zinc, DE and vitamin C). fantastic value too! I will continue to purchase this product!

75ef1280-5e9a-4d6e-9171-e22692e78390
shadis
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

very good combination of C, D3 and Zink I feel much better since started taking it there is no taste to it, which good Light for the stomach i like this product , it is really good, the package is nice the size is convenient quality is good ingredients are of high quality it boosts immunity

b7eef5e8-d4c9-457d-bffb-2ade586c4a7e