HU

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Great product!

Highly recommend. I mix this in with 3 other types of protein (whey, collagen and pea protein) and use that combo for my morning smoothie. The ratio I use is: 1 cup of collagen, 2 cups of rice, 3 cups of whey and 3 cups of pea. I use about 2/3 cup per smoothie. I find this rice protein powder mixes very easily and doesn't have much flavor so it can go with almost anything.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This rice protein powder is perfect for adding a punch of protein and nutrients to smoothies. We especially like using it in our homemade wfpb"Green Machine" smoothies. Too many companies make protein powders that are full of chemicals and other nasty processed ingredients. We love that this one is vegan and as close to whole food plant based as we could find. The fact that this is an unflavored protein powder is another bonus! In most of our applications, we do not want to add something that imparts any type of flavor of its own. This is the other reason we love this unflovored pea protein so much. 5+ stars!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This plant based protein powder has brown rice as the ingredient. Previously, I have used another brand that is not whole grain and I find that this product has a better taste. I appreciate the 3 lb. package as a more economical option. I am able to combine with other ingredients such as ground flax seeds, hemp protein, and water to make a cracker for my keto diet.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is a great protein powder if you're vegan or vegetarian, and if pea protein or other vegan proteins don't agree with your digestion. It doesn't really have too much flavor, which is great for use in more flavorful smoothies and shakes. However, the slight flavor that the product does have might clash with other foods if those foods are kind of bland. It mixes well with fruit flavors, but it does have a slightly odd neutral flavor that might taste odd with some things. The quality is very good. However, keep in mind that this rice protein powder does have a tiny amount of arsenic in it, which is disclosed on the label. That being said, keep in mind that ALL rice, even organic, has a tiny amount of arsenic in it. I appreciate that the manufacturer is honest about the ingredients so buyers can make educated decisions.

Posted on May 18, 2022

It’s a good addition to a vegetarian diet. Doesn’t have much of a flavour which makes it easier to add to your smoothies and juices without dominating its taste too much. Chose this one because rice protein is easier to digest. Do recommend if you want clean protein.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The taste of this could be a bit better but I suppose that's on me for ordering it plain. It tastes like powdery brown rice, which makes sense. If you use too much it can be noticeable but you can mask the taste pretty well if you don't use a ton. I like to use this in smoothies or to up the protein in things like yogurt or oatmeal. I like the size of it in comparison to the price. It's like any other protein packaging, nothing fancy but that's not the goal of the product haha. I find it to be decently filling and a good vegan protein substitute for those of us who are lactose intolerant and also don't like soy or pea protein.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I’ve tried numerous protein powders over the years and have settled on rice protein because it is the most digestible and NutriBiotic because it has by far the best taste. An added benefit is that Iherb sells Nutribiotic at a lower price than anywhere else.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Been using this protein for a long time and they are very difficult to find. Iherb offers it at a really good price and arrived within 2 weeks of ordering. Would order again.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022