HU

4.6
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
1,464

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

We love One with Nature soaps and this one is a family favorite. The scent is more mild and very natural ~ it has a hint of grapefruit and a hint of guava, mixed with the mineral scent so it will not be a strong splash of fruit, but it is very nice and understated. These soaps create a really nice creamy lather and have been gentle for our sensitive skin family. With organ oil and shea butter, they do not dry out our skin the way others do. This is a nice size bar for the money so it feels like a good value. When placed in a good soap dish, it will last through many washes.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Read all the reviews and decided to try this! NEW FAVORITE SOAP! I have chemical intolerance fragrance allergies and was worried the scent might be too strong - but it’s VERY faint - great for people with allergies or sensitive skin like myself. Very gentle, the Dead Sea salt is soooo good for your skin. This lathers so nicely and my skin feels and looks so smooth and moisturized! This bar is huge will last at least a month or longer. Just placed an order for more!

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

This is the first time I have tried this soap brand and I am really impressed with the quality! It is completely clean with its ingredients (which is my number one factor in choosing soap bars). It lathers so nicely and rich and I just love it. The grapefruit guava scent is fresh and smells wonderful! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized after using it. I will buy this one again.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

high quality soap bar, the skin feels very clean, lather made easily, soap itself stay solid through the use. good for face and for me even great as shampoo bar. big size, very nice scent! i think it suits every age too,as it mild. packaging is general to those soap and keep it safe long time before use

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 26, 2022

This bar of soap size is big so that will last for long time. I almost can't smell the guava, but the red grapefruit scent comes throught definitely. I like almost all One with Nature soaps because their quality so you can choose depending on the scent that you prefer. These soaps are very soft, lather well, and don't dry out your skin. All have shea butter in their composition, which is very nice. Can definitely recommend!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Grapefruit guava is such a nice fragrance, very subtle and fresh like all One With Nature soaps. It's nice to have such a big, high quality bar of soap for such a good price. Mild and moisturizing, good for sensitive skin. Lathers well, doesn't dry you out, and overall a great bar of soap. In our house we exclusively use One With Nature. I wish we could buy them in bulk without the plastic wrap, but otherwise these are perfect!

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

The soap is good quality. It has a mild scent. I expected it to be more powerful. The size is great for the price. 200 grams will last a while. It is gentle with the skin and has a natural composition. The package is ok. I use it for tge shower.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I love this soap. This is the fourth time I've purchased it! The scent is amazing, it's gentle to the skin and lasts for a very long time. I use it daily and it lasts for about a month.