HU

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Good

I bought these to try out something different (I always use gold or gold and snail hydrogel patches from the same brand). These patches are good, but not great; I still like classic gold patches better. They get the work done though - moisturize under-eye area pretty well. Hope, this review is helpful.

AAB-369
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Standard size for patches. The quality of the material used is nice, and finally you get effect - you are not so puffy after them as you get from the bed.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

When compared it with all other patches I used, I must say- it wasn’t love at first site, nut later on I liked it very much as it did well what was promised)

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It is very good for the mornings, let it 20 min for better effect and u also put it above your eye creams to make it even more nutritive

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

So hydrating, soothing, cooling and relaxing. These little masks make my eyes feel rested and energized. I just pop them on as I sip my morning coffee or in the evening when I want to just chill.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Soo good and hydrated under my eyes and bright it please like 👍

3116b2b4-2415-4a4f-9ace-c199d4991f4c
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It works great on my mature skin. I bought this product second time. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I am in love with this patches. I do see the results on my eye area.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

It wakes my eyes up and makes my skin feel revived