Page 1 - Reviews - Pigout, Pigless Pork Rinds, Texas BBQ, 3.5 oz (99.22 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I prefer these over the nacho flavored ones. The BBQ flavor is pretty much the standard one you can find in other snacks, but it works pretty well. It is also not too salty, so that's a good thing. I personally prefer the vegetarian "chicharron" I used to buy in Italy from the Philippines' branch Oishi, but this makes up for a pretty decent replacement.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These were a little over-seasoned for my tastes but I have to say, they were pretty good vegan pork rind replacements! They appeared to be a good quality snack that is well suited for a vegan diet / lifestyle. I probably won't buy them again but they were worth trying out!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I really like it,because there is nothing like this in germany. Very crispy and also for chips kinda stuff low calories. Will totally buy it again!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Fantastic! I bought these not realising they weren't actual pork rinds but in my opinion they are so much better! Similar texture and taste without the smelliness of real pork rinds!

Posted on May 24, 2022

This product is very cool .I t has a nice BBq flavor but it not heavy. I was able to break it up and finish it over a few days. Good size bag, good value

Posted on May 14, 2022

Nice bacony, smokey flavor, with a good crunch to them. I like the fact that there are different shaped pieces, it makes it more fun to eat. And the best part: cruelty free and vegan!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I also tried the original flavor, and personally I preferred this BBQ flavor which had a stronger tasting seasoning. They tasted kind of similar to me but the original was milder and this one was stronger. I like that it is a vegan snack, and the light puffy texture is nice. Not completely amazing but enjoyable.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

These are very close in flavor and texture to traditional pork rinds, except these are a whole lot healthier. The flavor is good and not over the top, and there is a good amount in the bag. I really like these.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Super love this snack. Texture is crunchy and the seasoning is just tasty and not over salty. I would say it’s the best pork rind I tried on iHerb.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Keep repurchasing this pig out snack ! Love this vegan snack so much !! Crisp like real pork rind ! But so much healthier , bbq flavour is the best