Page 1 - Reviews - Pipette, Baby Cream to Powder, 3 fl oz (88.7 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I liked the soft scent and the powdery feel. Actually, I started writing a review after using this cream just once, saying it is nothing but a cream and leaves stickiness. However, it seems that the only first batch was, for some reason, sticky but after the second batch, it became as it should have been. Nice cream to powder feel. I like it!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Clean scent and easy to use. Nice package and gentle on the skin. Great quality and nice small size for transport. Great benefit to using this on a regular basis is the low frequency of diaper rash. Suitable for all seasons and should be used on sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
2040

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I use this as dry shampoo on my hair and surprisingly it works without all of those harmful ingredients! I put it in my hands first and then apply it to hair.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Good quality of product, great texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I grabbed this hoping it would help with how disgustingly humid it gets in Japan in the summer. I'm no baby, but similar products for adults exist. It doesn't turn super powdery, so it hasn't been great for my husband's uh...summer issues. I've been using it to help with under boob sweating, and it's fine with that, but not as long lasting as other items.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

soft and easy to use. highly recommend. good quality. great brand.

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

Admittedly, I bought this more for the novelty factor, but I'm glad I did. Starting off as a cream allows for a more targeted and cleaner application - and you also end up using less product because of it. Keeps the area of use dry and comfortbale. Good spreadibility, too.

Posted on May 12, 2021

Revolutionary product that is natural and innovative for my baby. I love the product and was pretty amazed that is actually goes from cream to powder.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

I was looking for affordable product to use for inner thigh chafing and this one takes all of the boxes without talc powder it could absorb slightly faster but does provide a nice barrier.