HU

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

I bought this product to try as Planetary Herbals is a well established Ayurvedic company who cares about their products. I find this Triphala to be gentle and effective compared to some other brands that I have tried that have been too harsh and irritating to my liver and gut. I am a repeat buyer.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Been taking this for ages....good quality TRIPHALA. Better than others brand I tried

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

High quality triphala in capsules--much easier to digest than pills--and at a very good price. Best quality/price point I know of.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Really excellent for GI tract!!

Posted on Aug 25, 2020

I feel this contributed to my constipation, my body felt more sluggish so I stopped taking it. I have not felt any enhancement of my well-being due to it.

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

i use it since few months and it helps a lot for the digestion and elimination

Posted on Feb 13, 2021

It's better for the intestines than for the stomach.

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

this really helps with digestion, way less coated tongue in the morning and less eczema.