HU

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It's A good snack on the go. The quality of the ingredients is welcome and the taste is better than the other brands I've used so far. The size and the package are good, and leak-proof. The serving amount fits my baby's diet pretty well. I recommend. This to everyone .

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I had to try a tiny bit for myself (much to the dismay of my little one who didn’t want to share) Pros: The ingredients seem to be of good quality My little one loves these Cons: Not sure if this is a con as such, but the broccoli taste is quite strong. Seems a little difficult to empty completely. I recommend transferring it to a bowl

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Tasty, great quality and definitely one of our favorites for years now (first with my eldest and now with my 7-month-old) Love the fact that it has organic ingredients, and that it's a combination of fruits and vegetables.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

my 15 month baby loves it. taste and flavor seems perfect! its compact size allows you to take it anywhere.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great balance between fruits and veggies, my son loved it (2 years old)!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The delivery was excellent. The product is very tasty The shipment arrived punctually and very quickly to the delivery point

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Great for traveling with baby, easy to feed as well,

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Good way to increase the amount of veggies the kids eat. Good taste

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The price is the lowest but my baby doesn’t like the taste