HU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 13, 2023
The Pefect Snack

I already like the big bags with ingredients like nuts and seeds that are so healthy. The composition of the individual bags are a great recipe for a healthy diet. The individual servings are great for taking with you to school or work.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

These snack packs are perfect for on the go days. The product quality is excellent. Iherb shipping and customer service are are very customer focused. I try to shop iherb whenever possible.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I repurchase it many times. The quality is good and I love the pick for each bag , eg Omega focus and also I can carry it around.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

These are great. Each are individually packaged and there's a good variety which are good for snacking, which is what they say. Each portion is a decent size as well and good for when you get the hunger pangs between meals.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

So yummy specially the antioxidant mix, you can tell this is a well though out mix of the nuts and dries fruit, they also did great with packaging

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

They taste so good and so convenient to take it with me for lunch time because it is individually packed. You can also tell which one is your favorite! I bought it twice already but now it shows out of stock. I will definitely purchase once it is back again.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

It's great to have a mixture of assorted flavors so that I can try and see which one I like most. Each snack pack size is just right. Will not eat too much in one go. It also avoid the nuts are getting moist after opened. Love it. Will buy again.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

All of the power up trail mixes are great! This multi pack has a lot of great variety. I like that they are already pre packaged and the nutritional information is on each pack.

85a62a93-e55a-4f69-bb90-c94917e761a0
105a2492-e589-499a-bea6-d0486f19c8f6
5120fb4a-75dd-4d7f-941f-4066e0aab534
c8b6e531-1988-4849-8411-9a5094db098a
Posted on May 21, 2021

I don't get the bad reviews for this, people are saying it's chewy and weird, but it isn't. the nuts and fruits seem to be fresh (not old) the fruit is not too sweet it's perfect. the chocolate chips melted, but I live in a hot country anyways so I expected it will be getting more of this

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I LOVE Power up Five Star The taste, the mix of walnut and cranberries. Gives me that three o'clock boost