HU

Posted on Nov 3, 2021
Primal Kitchen,California Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml)

My son purchased as an alternative to canola, palm, and safflower oils which he said were not very good for you. While no oil might be the best way to go, extra virgin avocado oil, extra virgin coconut oil, and extra virgin olive oil, seem like the right direction. Many other avocado oils we've tried have had an overpowering and pungent odor, though the taste and the final products after cooking turned out fine. This brand has a much milder smell and taste. Great quality and price.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

First time buying avocado oil and I'm LOVING this brand's quality. The oil has a deep bright green color and a thick texture. Good quality oil? Yes, I think so. The size is a bit small, but for the price and quality, I think it is well worth the buy.

Rosy
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

One of the best avocado oils I have ever tasted! It's lightly green in color and tastes like avocados. Great quality extra virgin avocado oil that is unrefined and cold extracted from California grown avocados. I use it sparingly on my vegetable salad and for cold dishes only as it's a very small bottle (250 g) and a bit pricy.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love this in salads and over cooked vegetables. I don't like to use it if I heat it up though. I think it changes how it tastes but that could just be me.... It is very good and one of the better avocado oils I have used. I use it sparingly so it goes a long way. I have used it in baking and it works great for that even though I will not use it in a pan for stir fry, etc.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Primal Kitchen did very well in one of the US avocado oil research and I bought this one as well as the original avocado oil for different cooking method, I am happy with the quality, however, the design of the bottle is a bit odd and cannot really control the amount of oil coming out.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This was the first avocado oil I ever tried, and I didn't quite know what to expect. Would it taste similar to olive oil? Coconut oil? How would it handle frying, and would it taste good on salads? I've used it for both, and it doesn't taste at all like olive oil. It might not be for everyone's taste, but I absolutely love it. It's got some bite, and it's got some substance to it. I've used it for marinating steaks, as well. Glad I found this product, and I've ordered it more than once.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is third bottle to buy. Very high quality extra virgin avocado oil. Has a taste of avocado with very light smell. I use it into my salat and some time on my dry skin. Highly recommend it.

9fa77f85-0306-43c0-8f82-7f23288a34ea
f2db0620-0931-47f6-b368-2f8399b82aa4
Posted on May 11, 2022

Best quality virgin on the market. Doesn't get better than this. I usually pan-fry with the regular and dress or finish with the extra.. perfection

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Great taste and smell. Perfect for salad dressing, sauerkraut, and even frying. The best part is that it's good for your health. Best Avocado Oil on the market.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This oil is extra virgin (cold pressed) and is not refined, so it is more nutritious. Being unrefined it has a light green hue rather than a golden color, and a bit more of an avocado taste than a refined oil.