HU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Great packaging good size quality ingredients offer a wide range of benefits to all ages suitables for all types of skin even sensitive can be used as frequently as needed very gentle moisturising with great composition of best ingredients.

48b0df06-9034-4d17-9d2b-6e7cb31e6c6f
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I have always loved purito, especially the green level skincare products. This toner really calms my skin down and is very gentle, especially for my sensitive skin. It is a good first step in any routine.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This toner is infused with centella asiatica, sodium hyaluronate, allantoin, and panthenol for soothing and hydrating the skin. And for oily skin types, it's formulated with a little bit of witch hazel to help control excess sebum production.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

It works well as the original unscented one. Though I rather just use the unscented one as this one smells is very strong and I believe too much fragrant is not good.

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

This is my first korean toner and I'm for 100% satisfied with it. My skin is combo, more on oily side, but dehydrated. The toner has a light watery texture, my skin just drinks it. One layer is enough to soften and hydrate the skin, but you can also use the 7 skin method with it, it's not think or sticky. The smell is very light and pleasant. After almost one month of using this toner I can say that my skin condition has improved, no more dryness and irrigations. Very good product!

59136a95-169f-47af-809c-e4f644b71c04
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I have been using this toner in mu skincare routine for years and it is a must for me. it isz of the highest quality and has a huge benefit for the skin. It is a gentle toner, great at calming the skin because of the cantella (therefore good for people with of all skin types) and moisturizing it. Also the it comes in a great size and last for a considerably long time. I cannot recommend this product enough.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This is quite a thick toner. It has a consistency of an essence. It contains Centella Asiatica, which is beneficial for lipid barrier of skin, and it also help the skin to heal after pimples. It comes in a convenient packaging. The scent of the toner is very pleasant, deep and fresh. Overall, I recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

The search for toner stops right here! I could not put into words the wonders this one does: from calming the skin, to an exceptional smell that seizes the day and makes me feel like I'm in a spa center. It has a texture that is not much common for toners, but you will get used to it, once you feel all the benefits on your skin!

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

Instant love. Immediately calms and soothes my skin leaving it looking supple and almost with this translucent look to it. Very hydrating, but doesn’t make your skin greasy. More viscous than water, but good for layering. Has a very subtle scent, you’ll know it if you’re familiar with other Purito products. It’s not offensive to my nose at all. This is a great product.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This toner is great! It's really calming, smells nice but not strongly. Texture is a bit thicker then a water. It soothes my skin so well. Skin is plump, soft and glowing. I love it. It has perfect Ph so my skin could not be happier. I will order again for sure. It will be my must have from now