HU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Just repurchased this one! This is the only product that I can comfortably use during my most sensitive and troubled skin. Even though my skin is acting out, with this one, my skin calms, with the help of Cica which is the highlight of this product. It has a Medium coverage and hides dark spots and it doesn't cake! The only meh about this one is theres no right shades for me, they are grayish for my skin huhu.

a6e48fc1-f764-476b-97ef-b201c5659151
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Used to buy color nr 21 of it but tried nr 23 and it is even better for my skin! This bb cream is my favourite. It has a perfect coverage, a good texture that hydrates and stays nice on the face during the whole day. And you need a very small amount for daily usage, such a tube lasts for months!

a90504d2-58d8-42dd-8ea7-0638f8444275
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is a "YouTube made me buy it!" kind of product. I am Asian, medium with slightly olive tones, and this color works great. There's no scent as far as I can tell, coverage is light-medium. It covers my blemishes and texture just nice without being cake-y or overly obvious. It wears well too - no "cracks" or melting patches on the skin. Great quality product for the size!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

OMG...I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. I had heard about it a lot & finally I ordered it on Iherb. absolutely amazing. I don't like foundations on my aging skin. I'm 47 & I prefer a good bb cream. This cream evens out my skin & it doesn't turn me to a grease ball & has a good staying power. love it....

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

perfect consistency for a make up cream, very easy to apply very good coverage with a small amount of cream no smell fells good on the skin, not greasy, stays on for the whole day, even an active day (the make up part, i didnt check yet the sunscreen efect for more than an hour) the color natural beige is a little too light for me and a little greyish, i'll check the darker one next time not crazy about the package, a pump thingy would be nice, or a least a pop up lid would be nice

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I really like this. Light beige was OK for me but natural beige is just a perfect match! The tube lasts long as I'm using a small amount that spreads wonderfully. It gives me a nice but not too strong glow. I, personally, would like it to be more matte as I'm oily/combination.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

One of the best BB creams out there! I'm buying for approx 5th time. If applied correctly, it's almost invisible on the skin but it stays there for the whole day. It's not full coverage, of course, but it's perfect for coverring spots while maitaining a natural look. I'm using approx 3-4 times per week and it lasts me for about +6 months.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Perfect for me! i use it for more than 3 months and i like it very much. it has no scent. it leaves a healthy glow on the skin. the composition is very good, purito is well known for using natural ingredients of the best quality. i have a sensitive skin and i can say it is suitable for people with sensitive skin.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This BB cream has no scent and the texture is thick but fluid to apply on skin. The color is similar to Missha's BB cream in #23 and i loved the texture of it but unfortunately, due to pregnancy hormones, my skin is reacting oddly. I will try again after having baby since overall, i still like the cream and is perfect for my needs.