HU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Great percentage in niacinamide

Ideal under tretinoin, easy to use, even daily, great light texture and moisturizing enought. No scent, that is ideal for me and other sensitive people. Calms my rosacea and is a plus. Great price for the quantity, I will continue to purchase it from Iherb since the ingredients are beneficial for my sensitive skin.

9961f93d-0fb4-44dc-b30e-da0813491493
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Perfect serum! I love this serum when I’m breaking out or sluggish skin !! I use after salicylic acid for acne fighting! No scent good quality and size good for any age! Doesn’t remove moisture from face and benefits textured and sensitive skin! Won’t break u out! Packaging is good love this serum when I’m breaking out or sluggish skin !! I use after salicylic acid for acne fighting! No scent good quality and size good for any age! Doesn’t remove moisture from face and benefits textured and sensitive skin! Won’t break u out! Packaging is good

6943715d-fcbd-4c48-b021-52ad85bf26ff
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

In my opinion is a nice basic essence. It moisturize the skin well, it is great for layering with other serums/creams, it does not peel at all. There is no scent, so I think is great for sensitive skin. I used it up the half of the bottle already and I did not have any skin issues since it is in my routine. The packaging is convenient to use with the pump, it dispose the perfect amount.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Really love this Essence after the first try. I have combination oily skin with noticeable pores in T-zone and with some acne. Age is 33 (almost 34). This essence have no scent and for a lot of people it's definitely a benefit. Texture is liquid and very lightweight, moisturizing and Instantly absorbed. Helps to calm down my acne because of galactomisys in this serum composition. Essence suits for all seasons use. Packaging is pretty standard for that kind of products, with pump.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I've been using this for about two years now, and it's a daily staple and "HG" for me. A great source of niacinamide (5%) and Galactomyces ferment filtrate. I'd previously been using two separate products to get both, and this saves me a step! Has a more serum-like consistency than an essence, but absorbs pretty quickly. Does leave a slightly tacky finish, but that's not a problem under my other products and moisturizer.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is my holy grail essence. I am female, 20s/30s and have extremely sensitive, clog prone skin. My main goal is reduce existing wrinkles, minimize pores and even skin texture without drying my skin. This is scentless, the texture is light and watery. With regular use my skin look more even and bright. My pores are always a little smaller looking when I use this regularly. I think it has helped soften my (very minimal at this point)wrinkles. It can dry the skin a little(the niacinamide, I think) so I have to follow up with a good cream to moisturize well. edit to add: I ran out and tried another product and I noticed my pores we're more pronounced with the other product. I quickly returned to my beloved purito and I think it's the best I quality for the price. my only complaint is the size is too small

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is my second time buying this Essence and I love it. The texture is really liquidy and absorbs really fast into your skin. Can not feel scent which is great and I use it every time before putting any cream or serum. The size is not big and because of that it will run out quickly.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I never do product reviews. But this product deserves to be mentioned. I really enjoyed this Essence. At first I was skeptical since I have oily skin but the more I used it, the more I loved it! I am about to run out of my 2nd bottle and have already ordered another one. It is fragrance free (No scent) and I love that part. Benefits - Very lightweight, Instantly absorbed, Hydrating, with a very subtle glow, improves texture after prolonged use. Good for all seasons Excellent packaging (pump). I use it on a clean face prior to using Vitamin C serum followed by lotion and sunscreen. I can keep going... Tip - Works great under make-up as well. Gives a slight plump and glow under make-up!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I have acne prone skin. I’ve tried niciamide from the ordinary, honestly, I didn’t get it. I also tried galactomisys from elizavecca, and I noticed effect - my skin looks brighter. This serum is combo, I enjoy it (using for a few weeks). Definitely better than only niciamide serums, at, least, for my skin. I apply it daily am, before my spf/moisturizer. I think my skin looks better after this serum! I also use Adelaide acid and salicylic acid and retinol

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I've been using this for around two weeks now and I feel like I can already see what it does for me. The niacin has a porerefining and brightening effect, and the skin feel a bit more supple and hydrated. If niacinamide hasn't really worked for you and but you want something brightnening that is not a vitamin C I would recommend this product, I feel it's very gentle on the skin and actually helps the skin barrier but still quite effective. There is no scent and the consistency of this is watery, would use after a toner. Sensitive skin would probably not react to this.