HU

4.8
Skinbysisters
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Good ingredients!!

Lightweight consistency and smooth texture +Normal smell (no strong scent) + I have not seen any results + good size not small + clear colour + good packaging+ I mostly loved the composition of the product + how ever if my skin is sensitive I can be irritated by the product + I use it to moisturize my skin after cleansing my face.

9e1344d3-11f0-4812-a7dc-aef58187ba72
87549fbe-5148-48c3-bb26-8079b91ec44a
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This is really awesome if you’re looking for a gentle, lightweight moisturizer. Provides enough hydration for my dry/oily skin combo! I applied it on my small dry patches/peeling skin around my nose and it didn’t sting so that was a nice surprise! Doesn’t pill when layering with other serums & spf. Has no scent or no particular smell, which is a bonus. I’ve been using it night and day :) but at night I add the Etude barrier moisture cream on top to seal it in + for extra hydration. I wish there was a bigger tube or bottle bc this is actually really good for daily use. Doesn’t feel greasy!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I love this brand and this cream is really good as well. The ingredients list is very impressive. The texture is like between cream to gel, something in between. I feel like it's good for fall and spring, since it's not too heavy nor too light. My oily-sensitive skin loves it :)

Posted on May 12, 2022

Ibought this partly because of it being cruelty free, super important to me. I like this moisturizer so far, although it's only been a few weeks. Texture is very smooth, It's pretty moisturizing, might be too much for summer with acne prone skin like mine. Packaging is great! Love that is a tube, not a pump. Definitely affordable

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

First review time. This is a lovely product, I believe it does what it promotes. I have used this for about 2 months as a night time moisturizer and I have noticed quite a bit of brightening of my skin. Note: I have a pretty bad acne prone skin and I get scars and hyperpigmentation on the regular. This definitely helped to keep my skin alright during the colder season and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to have that good moisturization and not worry about a greasy finish.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I am enjoying this moisturizer. I use it in the morning.. The gel texture feels nice and it seeps into the skin really nicely. Not sure if it has the brightening effect on me but will probably repurchase as it seems to have good ingredients and I'm enjoying using it.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

This product is amazing as it is a moisturizing face cream with great texture that blends easily. It also benefits dark spots and discoloration as it contains a large amount of vitamin c from the sea buckthorn. It is like two products in one so you save money and invest in this product that has high quality packaging.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I am a huge fan of Purito brand, I used and tried so much of their products. It has a gel-creme texture, with no scent at all. I have oily/combination skin and I think this is great for this skin-type people day or night. It reminded my the Wishtrend Vitamin cream in every way but it is unscented. I think it works well people with sensitive skin as well.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Purito is green korean brand. All ingredient s are save in cream. Light cream, great for combi skin. Perfect for summer. Sanddorn brings many pluses to skin, especially to problem one. Skin looks moisturised and healthy. It didnt bring any pickles on problem areas, thats also very important. For the face and decolte area needs just small amount of cream. Cosmetics on cream lay good. I will certanly buy again