HU

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
nice

this mist is a good mist if u want to damp ur skin before the rest of ur skincare it has a water like texture has no smell at all and the mister is so fine and nice and the packaging is so cute a nice to see on ur counter

8aeaa8aa-e0d2-4787-ad9b-da14960133a6
Posted on May 11, 2022

I use this while I'm doing my makeup and as a makeup refresh spray. It hydrates my face. It's a good size and the packaging works well (fine mist). I have very sensitive skin and this brand is always so gentle. On its own its not enough to hydrate and moisturize my skin but it is good for light layers.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I am very impressed with this toner! It's super hydrating and leave the skin dewy and fresh. I use it every day, in both my morning and evening routine for an extra hydratation step. The formula contains HA and glycerin, ingredients I love! I think it is a wonderful product for all skin types. Pyunkang Yul is a great brand to discover! Pros: -Affordable -Cruelty free and vegan -Simple ingredient list -Cute and minimalist packaging Cons: None in my opinion

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I didn’t use it yet but I hope the quality helps my skin to get better I didn’t use it yet but I hope the quality helps my skin to get better I didn’t use it yet but I hope the quality helps my skin to get better I didn’t use it yet but I hope the quality helps my skin to get better I didn’t use it yet but I hope the quality helps my skin to get better size age package benefit

Posted on May 7, 2022

Used it mostly to splash my skin after treatments that I used, so I could apply moisturizer on damp skin, to give some extra hydration. Felt very high quality. Enormous size and easy to use package, lasted me for at least 5 month of everyday use. Nothing irritating, got the job done:) recommended Please don’t expect from the mist, wanders. It’s not a treatment, it’s an extra!!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This toner is great for refreshing your face throughout the day - I used to leave it next to the bathroom so I can mist my face every time I pass by the sink to wash my hands etc. It's very light, absorbs quickly, has almost no scent and seems gentle on my skin. Love the size of the bottle too!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is a good and light toner, really suitable for a warm weather environment, or if you have normal to oily skin. I don't think the toner would work well for dry skin. One way I used this toner for is applying several layers of it to create the Korean "glass skin", this toner works really well for that.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

+This is a wonderful toner which I have used for several months. Leaves your face soft and hydrated. I also frequently use the Nutrition cream over this with great results. My skin just feels better - supple and glowing. This mist is just what I've been looking for! It is very useful during the day when your skin just needs a little boost! Pyunkang Yul is a very good skin care brand.