HU

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Love Pyure!

LOVE Pyure granulated stevia sweetener. It’s one of few that doesn’t mess up insulin levels while I’m on my fav keto/IF way of eating aka diet. I use it in my coffee. The taste and consistency/composition is very similar to sugar, it’s wonderful. Plus, iHerb is fantastic with its shipping and delivery! They’re fast!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

such a great product. No after taste. The granular sweetener is great quality and dissolves well. I use this in coffee every morning. It is my favorite sweetener. I use the individual packets when I am on the go. I love that there are very little ingredients and the stevia is of high quality. My sister gives it the KETO thumbs up

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

My favorite low carb sweetener substitute for white sugar in my coffee and baking. I don't notice a weird cooling aftertaste like of most erythritol sweeteners and the substitution ratios work for baking. It also doesn't seem to bother my stomach like many of the other erythritol and stevia brands do.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Best sweetner. Every one in the family likes it as well. No after taste and equivalent sweetnes as the same amount of sugar in coffee or in recipes. We use it for baking as well. works perfectly every time. Looks and feels like regular sugar and great size and resealable packaging.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This product is very hard to find right now, so I was happy to find it on iHerb. It used to be available in my local grocery stores and on Amazon, but not anymore. It was priced reasonably, and I received my order within a few days. I love the taste of Pyure in iced tea, but I also use it to sweeten homemade yogurt, and sprinkled over fruit.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

One of the best tasting stevia extracts out there, causes minimal GIT upsets too, and the sweetness really delivers. 4 stars only because the new packaging/size is 25% smaller but at the same price (price hike is a little steep). Otherwise good quality and dissolves super easy even in cold beverages/dishes.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This is by far my favorite sugar free sweetener! I add it to everything and it always tastes amazing. And I love that it's organic and completely healthy for you too. It has gone up in price lately, which sucks but it's still worth it to me.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I really appreciate this sweetener… just wish it came in a bigger size!! I didn’t find there was any funny aftertaste. Very happy with this product

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Great quality product. A bit pricey for the package size, but I only use a teaspoon in my morning coffee and it's enough to keep me satisfied and on plan.