HU

• S
Based on 1,549 Ratings
Posted on May 18, 2022
מצוין!

Wonderful! Delicious and satisfying - great taste, high quality ingrdients such as arithtiol, satisfying taste and size, low in carbs, does not affect sugar, does not take you out of kitosis. I will mention a light aftertaste that Stevia but not terrible. Eat in the morning with coffee or as a dessert. edit: checked a day after eating only this and it did kick me out of ketosis, i guess because the soluble fibers (they are nit dietary fibers) so i will not buy it again.

2d06f167-1a57-40ad-b11f-575660b29873
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

High quality protein bar with excellent taste. Overall happy with the ingredients. Good size to have after a workout. I’ve tried the other flavours but I find this one to be the best. Highly recommend if you are looking for a snack to have after the training. Easy way to increase protein intake in your diet.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

These are sooo good! Quest Bars are my favorite low carb, high protein bars and this is my favorite flavor as I love chocolate. These have a rich, chocolately flavor and lovely semi-chewy vs crumbly texture (in a good way). They're even better when you microwave them to warm and soften them up which melts the chocolate chips a little. I don't eat a lot of protein bars, but I like to have a stash of these on hand when I need them for convenience.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The bars are super tasty and are Not too sweet. The chocolate chunks adds some moisture to the expected dryness from the protein, making it easier to swallow. Will try other flavors in the future. This definitely helps in adding some protein into my body while stuck working on a desk job

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Good quality snack with good ingredients. The taste is quite good, but there is a small chemical taste. The size is a good for a snack or meal replacement, and has a good amount of protein. Good for fitness, or before or after a workout or training. Good snack for dieting. The bar is easy to carry. The benefit is the 20 grams of protein.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The taste and ingredients are good but this kind is not my favorite. I like the cookies flavor much more. However, it is a kind of change when you crave to eat chocolate while going on a diet. I wish the price for these products drop as I think it is expensive.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This product charged my life in a sense that now I can have a convenient protein bar that I can carry around with me everywhere I go that can fill me up and I know I’m getting good nutrition. It doesn’t melt in my pocket/bag like some of the other kinda of protein bars with peanuts and chocolate and the taste is great for protein bars, unlike some of the ones I have tried!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is the second best flavour of Quest bars (cookie dough is the best). Excellent macronutrient profile, tastes good, some sugar alcohols but not enough to upset my stomach. Perfect snack.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Very high quality ingredients and good nutritional value. I eat them as snack and it’s very filling. Taste is like regular chocolate and gooey with the chocolate chips