Page 1 - Reviews - Quest Nutrition, Tortilla Style Protein Chips, Ranch, 12 Bags, 1.1 oz (32 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I was a little hesitant to purchase these as wasn't sure if they would have any funny tasting flavors etc... & having to purchase 12 units too. After reading some reviews I took the plunge & I wasn't disappointed in them. The ranch flavour tastes how it's meant too & was full of flavour. I will be purchasing other flavours now.

d6cd9b7a-c6da-4a63-8b8b-35bd229d1801
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

With 19g protein this is awesome pack of chips. I love the taste. I love the nacho one even more. Trying out different ones from Quest. Thanks Iherb for such a great price! It’s not a lot in each bag but it’s enough for me! I feel satisfied always after one bag😉

a9c143c1-bdd1-4e67-a196-8952835b8a6a
7da6b3f7-094b-423f-8489-2954466bd43e
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I have included this item in my shopping cart for quite sometimes but struggle whether to proceed on due to price is slightly higher. Finally I proceed for payment. Now their protein chips is my favorite. Omg!!! Seriously addictive!! After I tried this flavor, I also purchased cheese, bbq, sweet spicy chili and spicy lime flavor. Sour cream : 5/5 (not in photo because already finished 12 packs) Sweet spicy chili : 5/5 BBQ : 5/5 Cheese : 4/5 Chili lime : 4/5 Omg! I spend so much $$ on their protein chips. U can image how delicious they are 😱😱

6d18cbf6-5e85-421a-907a-99dfe378585d
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

These taste great. I actually prefer this over the Doritos brand. Currently, where I am, it's hot. And my appetite is pretty low. So I need something that's tasty and has protein since I work out. This does the job. And it's packaged in a way where none of the chips are smashed. Whenever I order a single bag of Kettle chips, it arrives smashed to bits and pieces.

0261a00f-ab40-4f46-8b7f-8446c3cc6843
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I'm on a keto diet and I'm always looking for delicious keto snack, this is a great one, it's close to chips and really low carb and high protein, it gives you all the taste without giving you the carbs which is really good. People who workout should have this as a snack.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It is so tasty and gives a nice crunch. I like the flavour too which is not too salty. It does help you stop indulging yourself with other snacks because the protein keeps you full. 12 bags were packed nicely in a box which not all of them were shredded in pieces. The package was nicely packed. It really looks and tastes like chips which its a great replacement.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I love this product , on top of being a good choice for my low carb diet , it feels like the real deal , vey tasty and fresh , I wish that the quantity is more as it is really very tasty , it will definitely be on my next order when due . Thank you quest for this healthy and tasty product

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have ordered these on multiple occasions. they're lighter than typical tortilla chips. However, I have yet to find something that comes close to being like potato chips or tortilla chips that are low carb! I don't feel like I'm being cheated with the amount either. I feel satisfied after eating the serving size! I also enjoy the cheese flavored one!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Considering that the tortillas chips are protein based , the texture is a different compared to a corn tortilla. That said the protein tortillas are still tasty. The ranch flavour is great. Good portion control. A great guilt free substitution from cool ranch Doritos. I hope quest makes them in bigger bags.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

i have been a fan of Quest nacho for almost two years, and surprisingly this is my first review on them haha. They really save our life once we started our keto journey, even now im out of keto and changed to low carb, we still eat it as a healthier lower carb snack, the ranch flavour is one of my favorite and it tastes great. and of course you cant compare the taste or price to the normal nacho but it is a great choice if you want to keep an eye on your carb intake. I buy all their flavour except lime chili which is a bit too spicy and salty for me.