HU

Posted on Nov 23, 2021
Tried and True Health Support for My Body

I have been aking COMPLETE B--COMPLEX for 4 years. I have been pleased in every way with this product and the service I have received. I also firmly believe that COMPLETE B-COMPLEX directly contributes to my overall wellness. More specifically, through some prolonged high stress situations in my life over these years and the COVID pandemic we have dealt with during 2020 and 2021 I have stayed healthyd...not even a bad cold. Great product! Grace/Phoenix

Posted on May 13, 2022

So these are great and give me energy. I’m over-methylated so it was hard to find a good b complex without methylated B’s. Serving is 3 but I get niacin flush each time I take them which is painful and red for about an hour even if I take only 1 or 2 pills instead of 3.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I always love the quality of this product. The ingredients are on point, the size of the pills are easy to swallow and I love that I can take these in small doses throughout the day to keep my mood, metabolism and energy levels up.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is great b complex i take one pill morning and it gives me focus, energy and calm. I ve been using this brand for more than a year. It helps me also with my pre menopause symptoms.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The best quality of a b complex. Have used this brand forcyears. It is a more pure vitamin, what i mean is no added ingredients for fillers.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Rainbow Light, one of the oldest and BEST Quality Vitamin company in the USA. Small batch company, pure ingredients ,perfect sizes, I love this company based in Santa Cruz, CA Perfect been using them for 30 plus years. The Benefits are too many to list.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Amazing quality. Hard to swallow so i had to cut it in two-three pieces but the quality is superb and I will continue to purchase this particular formula.

The effect of this is instant and amazing! You can feel the difference before and after taking the pill. BUT, the smell, taste and size of the pill is a major problem atleast to me, I would gag each time I had to swallow the pill and sometimes even throw up!! Until I couldn’t take it anymore when there was a total of 14 pills left for me to take I stopped. If you get nausea fast and always feel like you are going to throw up from the smallest things, this is not for you!

Posted on May 6, 2022

A great, high quality b-complex. Good value for your money.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Best B-complex in the market. It has the highest potency!