HU

Posted on May 16, 2022
Best iron supplement I tried

I take this supplement as I am anemic to some degree. This has helped me to increase red blood cells and it is easily absorbed by the body without side effects. Amazingly this helped me also to cut way back on coffee consumption without any withdrawal symptoms. Rainbow Light uses synergistic ingredients such as Vitamin C, Ginger root juice extract, Citrus bioflavonoid complex and a Mineral Rich Fruit and Botanical Blend of Stinging nettle leaf extract, dried plum powder, organic dried grape powder. This helps with the absorption of Iron. Also the iron is as amino acid chelate, which I am aware of being the best chelate form.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I rely on this iron more than one might imagine. I have horrible Anemia, yet the iron prescribed by my doctors is so harsh, it tears my inners up. This iron is incredible, allowing me to take up to 160 mg without harming my stomach in any way. I love that the supplement includes Stinging Nettles. I am so thankful I get this powerful product swiftly and with care, via iHerb. Thank you so much for this.

I became frail during the second trimester of my first pregnancy. I had been taking fluid Floradix however evidently it wasn't functioning admirably for me. On my OB's recommendation I began taking these small scale tabs two times per day notwithstanding my standard pre-birth (this is more than the suggested portion on the container so check with your PCP.) By the finish of the pregnancy I would be wise to energy than pre-pregnancy and my iron levels were typical. I didn't become pale again after conveyance. Presently in my second pregnancy I have been taking these all through and my iron levels are great. I'm thankful to rainbow light for this item, as it is by all accounts very much assimilated and has not caused me any aftereffects.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I am so glad I found these in stock, in a place I can Auto order them because they are often out of stock at other retailers and much more expensive

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Easy to take, have a good size. I took these pills as recommended by my doctor and it helped me to support my menstruation cycle.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have anaemia and glad to be taking these. It’s gentle and I always trust Rainbow light even during my pregnancy. A good brand and a good product.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I'm still to renew my labs to see by how much but already know that these have helped to raise my iron levels. They are gentle for digestion at least I have not had any side effects.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I’m happy to find an iron supplement that doesn’t upset my stomach or taste horrible. Do not be fooled by the word mini in the name, though, they are not small. Not huge but I would never call them mini tabs.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I ordered these iron pills for my sister and they have been very well for her. She's been taking them every other day and they haven't been hard on her stomach or caused any undesirable side effects. She never has been able to swallow pills easily and even with these being rather big, she's been able to swallow them easily.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Easy to digest, doesn’t cause me any nausea or side effects, helped me elevate my blood iron level