HU

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Of course TikTok made me buy it, I couldn’t find these anywhere until I went to the real techniques page and they referred me to iherb! Best choice, great price, quality and amazing with shipping. Got here so fast! I love these brushes already. I know I will be ordering more because my sisters will take mine lol item was packaged well. Can’t wait to use them

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have the Real Techniques brushes since I was 16 and I truly love! Last year I repurchase all my RT brushes and added a few more to my collection. They are really soft and have great quality! The old ones are still in perfect conditions, so I just given it to my sister.

i use it for about 2 months now. It's really soft, nice size and quality I would have likes it more dense but it nice anyway. it's easier to use it with powder or a lightweight concealer.

306c336f-50ec-42f2-9988-9ae2bd07cd35
2f63e080-4fed-4c3e-ab37-415d3fd9e957
c1059cde-99c9-4b85-9c01-fe566c42f9ea
Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Real Techniques Brightening concealer brush provides smooth, satin like coverage 🧡used with concealer to instantly blur fine lines and cover dark circles for streak-free, seamless coverage ❤️‍🔥😍

b377bd98-db8d-4c48-9dc9-5d68d5ef85d3
Posted on May 2, 2022

Perfect for under eyes, blends out concealer really well. It will help it settle in lines, but using an eye cream and prepping the area took care of that for me. Did get slightly crushed in transit but bounced back quickly. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I don't use it for concealer directly but this is magical to correct any product texture issues. I'm not sure how to explain it clearly but for instance if foundation lifts form cream blush, using this with the super soft bristles allows to blend it back onto the skin softly.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love to use it to apply concealer or a light foundation with! really nice size that gets fits well under the eye. great quality brush for a good price.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I can’t believe i used to use something else, this is so soft like a cloud and it blends perfectly and seamlessly, its the most perfect brush ever

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

As for size - I prefer a more fluffy brush for concealer applying, with more bristles. It's ok overall, I'm able to use it but it's not very comfortable, you need to apply a small amount of concealer in order to spread it as intended. The quality is good as all Real Techniques products.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

i like this brush. i got it to use as something different than what is it supposed to be used for. its a nice size and soft. i have many brushes from this brand. its one of the best brands for brushes.