HU

Fnoonah
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

this is always a repeat order due to its effectiveness on relieving itchy and sore throat. i always use it in suppressing cough. after taking throat feels soothe and great bonus that its herbal. the taste is great the size is just right and i love that it is individually packaged

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

These are my favorite cough drops! They taste good, and the ingredients are quality. They really provide an effective relief from sore throat and cough, and don't make you feel sick in the stomach like other cough drops. They are worth the price. The packaging is more wax paper then plastic which is also lovely.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I like the taste and how long these lozenges last. Our winter has started in earnest and very cold so the Rico’s lozenges stop the dry feeling especially out on long cold walks with my dogs. I enjoy the herbal flavors and gentle scent. Most days I may only use one or two with an occasional night time one for an annoying cough.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It helps minor throat aces very quickly ( for serious ones you need to buy something stronger) and I just love this classic taste. Even though there are other newer tastes I come back to this one. It has a minty taste which is Just right. If this review was helpful I will appreciate your like, thx

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

This is always my go to candy why my throat feels dry. Now that I wear a face mask everyday, I need this to keep my throat moist and cool. I also eat this candy when I’m driving, it helps me feel a bit more alert because of the freshness and coolness of the taste.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Quality candy! Natural composition! Suitable even for people with allergies. I buy for my mother, she is a teacher and often faces dry throat. It works!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I got to know Ricola from my younger days, but seems not available anymore in the Saudi Market, its an amazing product to give a soothing throat feeling especially when having the seasonal cold.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Work great. Love these lozenges. Lovely taste and work well for a tickly cough. Quality is far better than other brands. Good size package. Great value and the benefits are good. Found to be very effective. Definitely recommend.