Page 1 - Reviews - Rishi Tea, Cold Brew Matcha, Japanese Green Tea, 5 Large Sachets, 1.67 oz (47.5 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The product is great quality but the taste is below average. The serving size is also great as it yields many cups. I like matcha as my main caffeine source so I will finish this tea but I don’t recommend it if you like traditional matcha. This blend is average.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Refreshing and easy to make. But pricy. Buy only when there's a discount.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Tastes good

Posted on May 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It is possible for a person to be sacked and sacked, and he is stricken by the slow damages of the earthquakes. lose. sleep. And they are sluggish. tremble zirpid. It is important to know how to use the medicine, because it is not a pedagogical mixture, so it is not at all that the package, the ingredients, the size, the quality, no, God willing, no, no, no. I see the package, the benefits, a combination routine that relaxes once, I see that if if no one left us, I want to go to school and I, no, no, no one can from yesterday, nor if I had anything at all, any at all.

12567083-1101-4c8b-aaf4-6c9fd5f8a8f0
d3d4b971-e750-4467-8aef-e98ee0648172
df9818cc-0cfa-4e1b-b97f-002bb1b3536e
df2d3b7d-2119-4c23-9375-311df29dabee
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent tea manufacturer on Eicherb, large selection, Japanese organic cold brew matcha green tea bought for my son, he is a lover of cold drinks), very convenient sachets, one sachet per 1 liter, tea is refreshing, good for mental clarity, no bitterness

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Auto-translated from French

Refreshing and rich and intense taste. Easy to prepare and very good quality.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

The price is really not cheap, feedback after drinking

Posted on May 17, 2021