HU

4.5
Based on 1,740 Ratings
1,149
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Oh I love Sahale Snacks packs! These taste so yummy and I couldn't stop munching on the snacks. Thankfully it is a 4oz package which is a nice size for me to split jnto 2 servings. The quality of the almonds, cranberries and seeds are tops. I can't wait to try the other flavors.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

The ingredient list is great and the quality of these nuts is high! The package is great for snacking at work etc... the serving size is decent overall they taste delectable because of the honey glaze :) Great to include in a healthy diet for all the sweet toothes out there!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

the ingredient list is great and the quality of these nuts is high! the package is great for snacking at work etc... the serving size is decent overall they taste delectable because of the honey glaze :) great to include in a healthy diet for all the sweet toothes out there!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Love the almond coated with honey. Not too sweet and is a real healthy treat. Sizeable pack for sharing. Love the packaging that allow you to seal back left over.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

My favorite Sahale snack. I love the texture, taste and quality ingredients in this flavor. The almonds are fresh and crunchy and they're healthy for me, so I'll buy them when they're on sale because the cost went up so much.