Page 1 - Reviews - Sahale Snacks, Snack Mix, Asian Sesame Edamame Bean + Nut, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
HU
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Love that this has a spicy kick - just enough that it can make you stop eating, or else I might finish this in one sitting! Beans and nuts were fresh and crunchy. Filling too - so definitely the perfect healthy snack. My four year old, who can tolerate mild spiciness loves this!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Bought these for my husband because it was a rare snack with no ingredients that he couldn't have. He said it tasted great with a nice teriyaki like flavor.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Sometimes I prefer salty snacks and I really like this one. The size is good and the package is good as you can zip it up if you don't finish in one go. Will buy other flavours next time.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I've tried approximately 5-6 tastes from Sahale. Each one is unique and it's so hard for me to not eat them quickly. This one has a little bit of spicy taste. Also great to add some to veggies or your typical meal.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This mix is crunchy and satiating, with a peppery kick, but I was expecting more of a soy sauce flavor--this just tastes like a salty trial mix. It is good, maybe a bit overpriced for the amount.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I like the variety in a pack. These ones are tiny little bit spicy which is pleasant spice. The only things is that some nuts seem too dried out (edamame, cheap peas and lentils) but I like the crunch tho!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is a great snack! Just a handful comes with a variety of different beans and nuts and seeds, and I really like this flavor. Great as a snack on its own, but also great with a cold beverage. I'm interested in trying other flavors by this brand.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

The beans and cashews are very flavourful, a little too intense for my liking. I’d also love a bit more cashews in the mix.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It is crunchy and tasty!! I love it very much

Posted on May 11, 2022

Really good taste great for a snack or with tea