HU

estuarine
Posted on Mar 28, 2022
What sorcery is this!

I'm late to this kelp noodle game, and omg, where have I been? For someone on a calorie deficit diet, this is a life-saver when I have that noodle craving and yet need to stick with a low-carb diet. Taste-wise, I actually didn't think it was horrible without softening the noodle, but I can imagine most people are used to softer noodles, and you might want to watch how to use lemon and baking soda to soften it on YouTube before eating them. Size-wise, this is great for 3 servings. I love them with sesame oil and tamari, or any pasta sauce I've made. Note, you do want to pair this with something more substantial in terms of your nutrients as these noodles are very low in calories and hence you'll need other nutrients to get a balanced diet. Photos shown are the kelp noodles with some kewpie and greek yoghurt.

fe90e4ce-61c3-4f99-b59f-19f457fd6d69
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Great alternative for regular pasta. It is virtually calorie- and carb-free. With mild green tea taste it pairs good with variety of food, but mainly in dishes of asiatic origin. As kelp is a main ingredient here, it is a great source of iodine. The package is surprisingly big - this amount of kelp noodles was 4 portions for me.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is the single most significant find for a keto diet beginner like me :)) I was looking for a replacement for glass noodles and rice vermicelli and THIS IS IT. There is a pre-preparation step for these though - if you don´t do this, they´re like chewing on plastic. Take the noods out of the package, put them in a bowl of hot water, add 1 T of baking soda and 2 T of lemon juice, mix and let sit for 3 mins for a chewier noodle and up to 6 mins for a soft one. This makes the PERFECT noodles for japchae! I love these, the size is big enough for 2 ppl, the taste is neutral, no fishy smell, just kelp. Quality stuff, I use them at least 3 times/week.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I adore these. The taste is super mild and will absorb the flavour of whatever seasonings you are using. I like these crunchy in salads but really adore them softened. Massage with a bit of baking soda for several minutes until they soften then rinse under water, they are delicious! Like a much more resilient vermicelli that doesn’t fall apart in soup! Love them!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I love noodles, i had since been on the hunt for healthier ,lower calories noodles as i am on a strict diet. Kelp noodle is new to me as i have only been trying shirataki noodles previously , kelp noodle looks right up my alley . Lovely texture and goes well with most recipes.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Kelp noodles taste great! They are made with natural ingredients and you can use them as a substitute for pasta or rice noodles. They have an amazing texture that I really like and are gluten free, Keto and low calorie! One package will feed one to two people. Im very happy with the quality of these kelp noodles.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Love these kelp noodles! So easy to prepare and grateful I can enjoy noodles that are actually good for me. Rinse and soak them in cool water with 1 Tbsp each of baking soda and lemon juice to soften for 4 minutes, then rinse with hot water to warm them.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

We didn't expect to like this as much as we did but it really tastes delicious and the quality and texture is great. We don't regret going on keto diet or miss noodles as much with this! We make this with spices and our own version of mee siam. Yum! Goes well with chicken, easy to use and all simple and clean ingredients!

Rosheru
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This was really good. It’s naturally bland, but soaks up flavor so well making it great to add to whatever dish you want. It’s has a natural crunch to it, but I find that when I stir-fry it with veg and a little sauce, it softens up a bit. Will repurchase