HU

4.6
Based on 1,077 Ratings
Posted on May 26, 2022
Healthy iodine source

The last time I ate this crispy thin dry seaweed was decades ago, in my childhood time this is one of my favorite snacks, so when I saw this premium and organic version on sale, I had to try this to see whether it tasted better than the cheaper one I ate in the past, the answer is they taste exactly the same, lol, except this one maybe won by being organic. 😁 The savory and umami taste as always is very addicting, but due to its price I only eat 1 pack, in 1 pack you get 10-12 pcs. As for iodine source, I think you shouldn't depend on this snack alone, too pricey and the amount is negligible for daily value, better eat a large bowl of seaweed soup cooked with minced chicken or minced pork, that's how we usually do it in my country, so that's why I'm not exactly keen on buying more of this crispy seaweed, because in sop it tastes better for me than dry version.

b5fa2e96-502d-467f-bb8b-87da72bf60e9
c7d0bc39-0feb-4c5c-bf7d-3a01774a4e59
5b61fa52-5aff-4c3e-bd8d-c3019de64b58
a853dda5-34df-44b0-a070-68728d9baf3f
Mangoess
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Quality of product is awesome. Clean ingredients and great packaging. Easy to bring out as a snack and suitable for children's eat. Great composition and beneficial for child. Serving is just nice as a snack. Not salty and awesome taste. Good use and size. Suitable for people on diet too.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I love the quality of these seaweeds, the taste is subtle. I love that the ingredients are olive oil which is possibly the best oil to use. The pancake came in good, I wish the sizes were a little bigger but it’s a good snack to have. They have benefits for your thyroid health, so it’s easy to eat and add to any diet.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The best price I've seen for such high quality, organic, nothing added what is not supposed to be there. Very pleased with this product, its perfectly crispy, tastes great. The best low calorie healthy snacks with health benefits. I used to buy another product from Amazon, but this brand beats the price without sacrificing on quality.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Excellent taste! My very picky kids have finally found something that they love to eat! It's the perfect size package to pack into their lunches for school. I swear my kids should be the ambassador of this seaweed because they have gotten at least 6 other friends to start bringing it to lunch everyday too. :)

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Taste Yummy! Crispy and healthy snack! The package is perfect size for kids to eat at recess at school. Suitable for Keto diet too! High quality without artificial chemicals! Strangely addictive! Will repurchase again! Like it very much! Highly recommended! Not only kids, adults also like it. Beneficial for health!